Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

I MISS MY GNOMIES!!!

I just got an e-mail from Blizzard inviting me to play again. Fortunately, I don't have any of my discs, so I can't.... :tears:

Ummmmmmmmmmm ... I don't think you need them now - you can download it from the site .... as long as they know you had an account and was active .... or maybe I shouldn't tell you that ... I didn't use my disks to load up the game on this new laptop .... it's quicker too as it does all the patches at the same time :wink2:

I really shouldn't tell you that should I :lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmmmmmmm Penniman is a Death Knight .... she was once a hero of the alliance - and she died ... and then she got brought back to life by the Lich King ... (big scary dude - you wouldn't want to meet him on a dark night - he'd eat you) - but she remembered she was once a good person ... so ran away ... and rejoined the alliance as ... well ... a zombie kind of thing :lmfa: Kind of reminds me of being in Mikagasmics .... :floor:

Ummmmmmmmm ... yes .... it makes no sense really .... you just run around a kill things :wink2

That made me laugh HARD! :lmfao::floor::lmao:

and the next thing if i dont do it will be you knocking on my door to help?

:lmfao

good luck making me shut up.... ive been drinkin 7 beers and ½ a bottle of wine so far.... :wink2

well I have your adress so who knows...?:naughty::roftl:

But I have some other choices before that, you dont worry about that:naughty:

:lmfao: speak out so!:aah:

That's what they all say ...

:lmfao::floor:

Still I love you! :huglove:

Yes, that one .. So I don't have any idea what I should do with handcuffs :aah

He's trying to watch some tv, pretending he's not interested .. but I'm sure he reads every word .. I hear some giggles every now and then :teehee: :aah

That's what they all say ...

so very Mika of him...

we love you sweetheart :naughty:

Yeah yeah yeah :mf_rosetinted

He really looks as if he's constantly eating cheesecake yes ...

Ow :boxed

GK41-border.jpg

he constantly tweets about it :mf_rosetinted: (now I mimagine Mika mubling- its true) :mf_rosetinted:

(then I tossed her the rest of the bitten fish so she wouldnt feel so bad- but shh, dont tell anyone

I just love her too much)

and him, but thats a different story... though id toss him bitten fish anyday :roftl::roftl:

Ummmmmmmmm Penniman is a Death Knight .... she was once a hero of the alliance - and she died ... and then she got brought back to life by the Lich King ... (big scary dude - you wouldn't want to meet him on a dark night - he'd eat you) - but she remembered she was once a good person ... so ran away ... and rejoined the alliance as ... well ... a zombie kind of thing :lmfao: Kind of reminds me of being in Mikagasmics .... :floor

Ummmmmmmmm ... yes .... it makes no sense really .... you just run around a kill things :wink2:

Penniman is a she? :shocked::lmfao:

so very Mika of him...

we love you sweetheart :naughty:

he constantly tweets about it :mf_rosetinted: (now I mimagine Mika mubling- its true) :mf_rosetinted:

Penniman is a she? :shocked::lmfao:

Gosh, we get some much love from all you guys :wub2::lmfao:

Doesn't mean he constantly eats it too :mf_rosetinted:

That's what I said :lmfao:

I do realize you are trying to get me to say Im having petie mal's

I read all about them cuz of you :mf_rosetinted:

busted.... and you dont think it sounds kinda like the same? theres diffrent kinda of stages with epi. some where you dont need much meds. and can get it "cured" short and then the... not so lucky where its out of control and you will have it for the rest of your life :sneaky2: but i think a "big crappy epi." has to start with some grand mals like mine i think... the 3 first where ii ended on hosp. is a "outside a library. 2nd and 3rd down an escalator. and the last one ouside was the one with one in and outside a bus :sneaky2:

But you should ask your doc. maybe he can answer a lil about what it is..... so you can get control by that and dont have to wonder why.... especially if you have one outside and ends up at the hospi.

:(:tears::crybaby:

That's an insult too far :shocked:

:bye:

It's not an insult, it's a joke :aah:

You won't stay away long :mf_rosetinted:

I hope .. :teehee:

GK49-border.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmm ... I don't think you need them now - you can download it from the site .... as long as they know you had an account and was active .... or maybe I shouldn't tell you that ... I didn't use my disks to load up the game on this new laptop .... it's quicker too as it does all the patches at the same time :wink2:

I really shouldn't tell you that should I :lmfao:

While you were posting that, I was busy trying to log in and discovered that I cannot remember my old username or my password :biggrin2:

Saved by my goldling brain :biggrin2:

(miss my gnomes)

well I have your adress so who knows...?:naughty::roftl:

But I have some other choices before that, you dont worry about that:naughty:

:lmfao: speak out so!:aah::

yu first wants me to keep my mouth shut and now after i told you how much i have been drinkin.. dont want me to shut up! :naughty:

You are? :shocked:

:roftl: Sorry :bleh:

GK47-border.jpg

my request- as youre already posting DVD caps- do you have the one (its like a one second bit, but maybe master Bienie has caught it) right at the begining of SITM he did a really awesome little intro for it where he goes- hey! and then some notes and then prrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and while going HEY! he looks with his eye at the audince in the cheekiest way...

i love it- I repeated SITM just for that (and well, yeah the gorgeous song....)

my request- as youre already posting DVD caps- do you have the one (its like a one second bit, but maybe master Bienie has caught it) right at the begining of SITM he did a really awesome little intro for it where he goes- hey! and then some notes and then prrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and while going HEY! he looks with his eye at the audince in the cheekiest way...

i love it- I repeated SITM just for that (and well, yeah the gorgeous song....)

Uuuuuuuuuuh ..

I haven't seen the dvd in ages but ..

SITM3-border-1.jpg

?

Although he doesn't look into the crowd..

SITM4-border-1.jpg

:naughty:

Not very clear, sorry :teehee:

busted.... and you dont think it sounds kinda like the same? theres diffrent kinda of stages with epi. some where you dont need much meds. and can get it "cured" short and then the... not so lucky where its out of control and you will have it for the rest of your life :sneaky2: but i think a "big crappy epi." has to start with some grand mals like mine i think... the 3 first where ii ended on hosp. is a "outside a library. 2nd and 3rd down an escalator. and the last one ouside was the one with one in and outside a bus :sneaky2:

But you should ask your doc. maybe he can answer a lil about what it is..... so you can get control by that and dont have to wonder why.... especially if you have one outside and ends up at the hospi.

maybe it does I dont know...

well problem is that i cant go to doctors myself becouse here in Ireland I dont have a fam doctor or know any clinic...:dunno:

Ill be fine

yu first wants me to keep my mouth shut and now after i told you how much i have been drinin.. dont want me to shut up! :naughty:

Well from my experience I know drunk people say pretty interesting things:naughty:

yaaaaaaay trumpet solo by Meeks (soz watching the barden barden show atm.)

np16.jpg

np17.jpg

np18.jpg

:wub2:

So great :aah:

I was a little too late because I wasn't home in time (bad me :teehee:) and it opened just before that solo started .. Loved his little talking .. although of course he caused himself to laugh, and trumpetting while you're laughing is kinda difficult, even for Mika, but that made it all so great :biggrin2:

Sorry :teehee:

Uuuuuuuuuuh ..

I haven't seen the dvd in ages but ..

SITM3-border-1.jpg

?

Although he doesn't look into the crowd..

SITM4-border-1.jpg

:naughty:

Not very clear, sorry teehee:

yeah, well that second one is the beggining ofhim looking into the crowd and like a milisec later there is a full sneaky adorable look :aah:

yaaaaaaay trumpet solo by Meeks (soz watching the barden barden show atm.)

np16.jpg

np17.jpg

np18.jpg

:wub2:

where can you see it? i missed it and never found a download or watching link :tears:

yeah, well that second one is the beggining ofhim looking into the crowd and like a milisec later there is a full sneaky adorable look :aah:

where can you see it? i missed it and never found a download or watching link :tears:

Hmm .. for that full sneaky adorable look I'll have to take another look at the dvd I'm afraid .. Don't have it :sad:

(then you have 1000+ shots, and then people still want one you don't have :lmfao:)

Kaatje has posted some download-links in the thread on the frontpage :wink2:

yep I do!:roftl:

And I (usually) suport you:naughty: But stillcant forgive you the naked photoshoot! :lmfao:

Ill brb need to wash the dishes:sneaky2:

and im still hopeing... same with the naked vlog!

maybe we could have got one yesterday if he won Best Male :naughty: he should give us a thank in some way for voteing :wink2:

Hmm .. for that full sneaky adorable look I'll have to take another look at the dvd I'm afraid .. Don't have it :sad:

(then you have 1000+ shots, and then people still want one you don't have :lmfao:)

Kaatje has posted some download-links in the thread on the frontpage :wink2:

Know what its like.....

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20688

and if you want em in avi. the first one is in the link i just gave

part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJUF970S

part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBOD2VGK

part 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GAM4TP9X

Edited by Dark Angel