Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pdp7rk1.png

Have you ever looked at a pic or watched a vid of Mika and for one *tiny* instant you felt connected to him?

Like he's your best friend or something?

And you know him and you've spent lots of time with him?

Or am I just crazy? :insane:

Sure!!! Everytime!! But even if I'm not looking at him.. Sometimes.. When something happens around me or someone tells something I think "ahahah Mika would enjoy that" Or things like that.. I think what he could think.. Ahahah I'm crazy I know.. He's all the time next to me :blush-anim-cl:

But I think it's normal.. We "know" him very well :wink2:

I was gonna see Mika on Saturday ... and now he's cancelled - booooo ... oh well ... I see him on Wednesday anyway :wub2:

Huh .. wha .. :blink: Why? :blink:

I think I've missed something :teehee:

MIKA!! :sneaky2:

:aah:

Huh .. wha .. :blink: Why? :blink:

I think I've missed something :teehee:

MIKA!! :sneaky2:

:aah:

Someone discovered last night that he was playing Heaven nightclub in London on Saturday night (14th) - it's a gay night and he wasn't due on stage til' 1.00am ... it's a really popular club though and I might not have got in even if I got a wristband earlier in the day ... but he's cancelled now due to his foot ... but I'm seeing him at Little Noise on Wednesday anyway (18th) so can't moan to much ... I was taking a gamble with it anyway - so least now I know :wink2:

Someone discovered last night that he was playing Heaven nightclub in London on Saturday night (14th) - it's a gay night and he wasn't due on stage til' 1.00am ... it's a really popular club though and I might not have got in even if I got a wristband earlier in the day ... but he's cancelled now due to his foot ... but I'm seeing him at Little Noise on Wednesday anyway (18th) so can't moan to much ... I was taking a gamble with it anyway - so least now I know :wink2:

Aha .. that ..

Well yeah, the guy needs to rest :sneaky2:

There was a lot of discussion about that outfit, I remember :lol3:

I always liked it tho :wub2:

But you're always different :mf_rosetinted:

Again .. at work today .. I was told I'm not a normal girl/woman ...

Sure, tell me something I don't know :aah: