Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are too easy!

I haven't shaved this month.

Apparently not easy enough :lol3:

Same here :naughty:

Gimmie a few minutes Mika...maybe an hour :naughty:

When I shower tonight I'm doing the whole shebang.

My furry legs are starting to get itchy...:lmfao:

Nah, I'm getting ready for the winter :naughty:

Apparently not easy enough :lol3:

Same here :naughty:

Gimmie a few minutes Mika...maybe an hour :naughty:

Nah, I'm getting ready for the winter :naughty:

I GOT KILLLED! :lmfao::floor:

When I shower tonight I'm doing the whole shebang.

My furry legs are starting to get itchy...:lmfao:

:lmfao: i havent shaved for 2 weeks...i think i should too..:aah:

:teehee:

I'm lucky I have blonde eyebrows that I don't have to pluck! :wub2::naughty:

Me too, but I need to feel pretty... which I don't :shun:

Im blonde and have blonde eyebrows too...but it annoyed me theyre invisible so i used henna (pretty common to do that in poland) and colored then brown and pluck them since then...and once a month or 2 i have to do henna again

But i like it waaaay more than before:biggrin2:

I GOT KILLLED! :lmfao::floor:

:lmfao: i havent shaved for 2 weeks...i think i should too..:aah:

I'm like a bear. I get furry and sleep all winter :naughty:

It's been a while for me too...I just hate doing it!

:teehee:

I'm lucky I have blonde eyebrows that I don't have to pluck! :wub2::naughty:

Me too, but I need to feel pretty... which I don't :shun:

Lucky!

As long as I'm not wearing shorts I feel pretty enough. It's not like anyone will be touching them anyway :naughty:

And sometimes I do wear shorts out. I'll go out after not shaving for like 3 weeks in old ripped boxers and an old tshirt. People at the stores are like :blink:

I'm like a bear. I get furry and sleep all winter :naughty:

It's been a while for me too...I just hate doing it!

Lucky!

As long as I'm not wearing shorts I feel pretty enough. It's not like anyone will be touching them anyway :naughty:

And sometimes I do wear shorts out. I'll go out after not shaving for like 3 weeks in old ripped boxers and an old tshirt. People at the stores are like :blink:

I would never do that :no:

I can sometimes wear a skirt thats not mini but it is when i wear it on my waist...and then a belt to it...you know a'la 60s

but it has to be a day whn my self esteem goes over 0...not too often :no:

I would never do that :no:

I can sometimes wear a skirt thats not mini but it is when i wear it on my waist...and then a belt to it...you know a'la 60s

but it has to be a day whn my self esteem goes over 0...not too often :no:

I just don't care :lol3: It's not like I think I'm pretty enough to go out unshaven in old boxers I just really don't care about any of these people! Even the people I bump into that I know! They don't run my life! I do! It's not like them knowing I haven't shaven and I have fat thighs is going to ruin my life.

Now a skirt on the other hand, cannot wear skirts. I'm too self conscience to wear skirts. I look absolutely awful in them! I wore a pant suit to my graduation because I look so bad in shirts! I was the only not lesbian who wore pants too.

I just don't care :lol3: It's not like I think I'm pretty enough to go out unshaven in old boxers I just really don't care about any of these people! Even the people I bump into that I know! They don't run my life! I do! It's not like them knowing I haven't shaven and I have fat thighs is going to ruin my life.

Now a skirt on the other hand, cannot wear skirts. I'm too self conscience to wear skirts. I look absolutely awful in them! I wore a pant suit to my graduation because I look so bad in shirts! I was the only not lesbian who wore pants too.

i look awful in skirts...:no: but on those days my self esteem is over 0..i forget about it and recall it in the evening

For the shorts...no way...huge scar, loads of cellulite and big legs...emm no....

i look awful in skirts...:no: but on those days my self esteem is over 0..i forget about it and recall it in the evening

For the shorts...no way...huge scar, loads of cellulite and big legs...emm no....

*looks down at legs*

*rolls up pants*

*slaps thigh*

*watched it jiggle*

Iiiiiuuuuueeeeeewwwww!

But most of the shrts I go out in are knee length. The ones I wear to school anyway. If I just run to the store in the middle of the night I'll wearboxers but I never wear anything above my knee :no:

Eww.

Thx. Close to post some others too from the show where i gave WW some snaps. have a few.... i think im just blushing a lil too much atm. for that :aah:

:shocked: youre blushing?! no fuc*ing way!:shocked:

:aah:

*looks down at legs*

*rolls up pants*

*slaps thigh*

*watched it jiggle*

Iiiiiuuuuueeeeeewwwww!

But most of the shrts I go out in are knee length. The ones I wear to school anyway. If I just run to the store in the middle of the night I'll wearboxers but I never wear anything above my knee :no:

Eww.

:lmfao: @ the first part

ah! then i wear those too!

I sometimes wear those skirts that are up to knee but i wear them on my waist with a belt. aqnd theyre shorter...i can show you a pic sometime cuz i cant explain

I wear waistbelt most of the time...and set it to its tightest so i cant breathe...:no:

Though I had this moment when Ive never been pruder of myself...i was just out of my house..but im gonna keep it to myself :wub2::biggrin2: *sigh*

but it was long ago.,.and never happened again :tears::no:

and i most probs just imagined that...

:lmfao: @ the first part

ah! then i wear those too!

I sometimes wear those skirts that are up to knee but i wear them on my waist with a belt. aqnd theyre shorter...i can show you a pic sometime cuz i cant explain

I wear waistbelt most of the time...and set it to its tightest so i cant breathe...:no:

Though I had this moment when Ive never been pruder of myself...i was just out of my house..but im gonna keep it to myself :wub2::biggrin2: *sigh*

but it was long ago.,.and never happened again :tears::no:

and i most probs just imagined that...

Mmmm, yeah a picture sometime would prolly be good cause I don't think I know exactly what you mean.

I just wear low cut shirts so I can pretend people's eyes are looking at something other than my fat. Problem is I haven't got the bet boobs :lol3:

But sometimes I just look really fat on purpose cause I just dare anyone to say something rude to me cause I am so ready to just snap and show them how beautiful a big girl can be. And how scary if you mess with us :sneaky2:

Especially someone who pretends to be as arrogant as me :naughty:

Aww, I'm sure, if it made you feel good, then it definitely happened and will happen again :huglove: