Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm, yeah a picture sometime would prolly be good cause I don't think I know exactly what you mean.

I just wear low cut shirts so I can pretend people's eyes are looking at something other than my fat. Problem is I haven't got the bet boobs :lol3:

But sometimes I just look really fat on purpose cause I just dare anyone to say something rude to me cause I am so ready to just snap and show them how beautiful a big girl can be. And how scary if you mess with us :sneaky2:

Especially someone who pretends to be as arrogant as me :naughty:

Aww, I'm sure, if it made you feel good, then it definitely happened and will happen again :huglove:

Gonna do morrow...i can show you couple pics with what i like to wear to try and hide my ugyness..dosent work but i jsut pretend to and hide my tears till im back home...

Not nececirelly cuz i could only imagined it and no it wount happen again...thats the bit i know nd well,...one,,,or 2...short comments made me feel good for like a month but it didint erase years of opposite...especially if it kept going and on and on...

Gonna do morrow...i can show you couple pics with what i like to wear to try and hide my ugyness..dosent work but i jsut pretend to and hide my tears till im back home...

Not nececirelly cuz i could only imagined it and no it wount happen again...thats the bit i know nd well,...one,,,or 2...short comments made me feel good for like a month but it didint erase years of opposite...especially if it kept going and on and on...

*sigh*

You already know what I'm prolly gonna say (and mean) when you do show me :huglove:

So don't fight it when I do :huglove:

Hells yes I am! :aah:

just look at this!

*slaps belly*

*watches it jiggle*

Damn irresistable! :lol3:

*starts booty dancing*

Come and get it Mika! :aah:

:groovy:

:lmfao:

well i think thats it for me for tonight...i barely manage to live in school lately cuz i spend my nights here. Not that i reagrt:aah:

and another day of nightmare in school

*looks at herself*

another day of self psychical torture....

*sigh*

G'night girls! Love you all! Would be probs already dead without you! :huglove::wub2:

he doesn't even look that tired on the pix! :bleh::wub2:

but he is :( did you see the vid? without boot thats one thing

shaky voice...a lil out of tune(same beautiful voice though:wub2:)....quickly had problems with breathing from running around the stage and he wasnt even jumping much...I nearly cried on it :no:

:lmfao:

well i think thats it for me for tonight...i barely manage to live in school lately cuz i spend my nights here. Not that i reagrt:aah:

and another day of nightmare in school

*looks at herself*

another day of self psychical torture....

*sigh*

G'night girls! Love you all! Would be probs already dead without you! :huglove::wub2:

sweet dreams and take care! Cya :huglove::bye: