Tour Info Please!!

Olrox

Hi guys! Hope you're doing fine!

Hey this is my problem: I'm a -last.fm- user (a music page, feel free to visit me ;) ) and in the site they announced that Mika is coming to Mexico on February 10th, 2010... but, in the official tour dates there's no Mexico... though there's no 10th February neither... so do you know anything about this rumor? Reprograming or confirmation, anything!? I'll do anything to get in the front line and I don't want to miss the sell date or something like that! (it has happened before to me with so many other artist... such a shame u_u)

Well... that's all I think... thanks everyone! Have a great day!! Catch you later! byee!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys! Hope you're doing fine!

Hey this is my problem: I'm a -last.fm- user (a music page, feel free to visit me ;) ) and in the site they announced that Mika is coming to Mexico on February 10th, 2010... but, in the official tour dates there's no Mexico... though there's no 10th February neither... so do you know anything about this rumor? Reprograming or confirmation, anything!? I'll do anything to get in the front line and I don't want to miss the sell date or something like that! (it has happened before to me with so many other artist... such a shame u_u)

We don't know anything about that date yet -- but if it is an actual

tour date, you can bet that we'll post about it here as soon as it's official.

:thumb_yello:

Just keep checking back here! And :welcomeani: to the MFC!