Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaw, why?

i feel oddly happy:aah:

cos i donno how things works at a gig when you are going to a m&g and on the guestlist for a gig (the same day)... :blink: m&g from 3-5 pm... but when, where, how ect. when on the guestlist for the gig :blink: a gnr gig im going to in 20 days time where me and a friend im takeing with me are the only 2 going to the m&g and im on the guestlist for the gig... and with so many peeps there probably... how the hell will they find me? :blink:

cos i donno how things works at a gig when you are going to a m&g and on the guestlist for a gig (the same day)... :blink: m&g from 3-5 pm... but when, where, how ect. when on the guestlist for the gig :blink: a gnr gig im going to in 20 days time where me and a friend im takeing with me are the only 2 going to the m&g and im on the guestlist for the gig... and with so many peeps there probably... how the hell will they find me? :blink:

make a banner :"hey yo, it's me you need"

they'll know :mf_rosetinted:

she's making me all confused because she's confused and now I am all confused as I don't know why she's all confused.

Confusing hé :aah:

- Hey Nightbird, how do you feel right now?

- Confused! :blink:

:lmfao:

Oh no Nightbird is on MFC again:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::crybaby:

:bonk:

the whole Bumbnlefoot m&g, guestlist thingy... but ive asked him now. Only waiting for a reply. he use to answer fast

Ok, so don't worry. He'll work that out for you. Try to stop worrying so much in advance, Honey Bunny :wink2:

Sorry...

Ok :huglove:

or a simple "Bunny Boiler here" he was the one who started calling me that:

Billede0289.jpg

That's so awesome (and funny)! Love it :thumb_yello:

Ok, so don't worry. He'll work that out for you. Try to stop worrying so much in advance, Honey Bunny :wink2:

Its not everyday im going to meet him... wanted that for 12 years so i wanna be sure about how, when and where ect... :aah:

im going to order one like this next week just with "Bumblefoot" on and get him to sign it :lmfao:

http://www.freecarshow.com/make_product_pages/MIKA.htm

Its not everyday im going to meet him... wanted that for 12 years so i wanna be sure about how, when and where ect... :aah:

im going to order one like this next week just with "Bumblefoot" on and get him to sign it :lmfao:

http://www.freecarshow.com/make_product_pages/MIKA.htm

Yeah, i understand. But everything will work out fine. I'm sure from what you've told me so far about him. And you have the great advantage that you have direct contact with him and can ask him things in advance :thumb_yello:

tat's really sweet!

It really is. Lovely things he wrote :wub2: (And i like the garlic 3am one :lmfao:)

Yeah, i understand. But everything will work out fine. I'm sure from what you've told me so far about him. And you have the great advantage that you have direct contact with him and can ask him things in advance :thumb_yello:

It really is. Lovely things he wrote :wub2: (And i like the garlic 3am one :lmfao:)

the garlic one is one of my faves. too :naughty:

I like the happy birthday one a lot too. Its a pic you cant get but i found it and asked him if i could get it and i could... thought i had to pay for it and shipping.. but nope! :wub2: Same with a cd i got before it was released as a "thank you/merry xmas" gift