... I did it ! I'm here ! :D

Chicken

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whalesfood
I was playing Mfc tetris last week i reached 15,000...

Nothing compared to Petra's 500,000, though...

LOL it's so close though!!!

welcome!

Guest whalesfood
Nope...

This is you, in the future...:lmfao:

best-roast-chicken-recipe-2.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA :roftl: that made me literally snort!

oh wonka if i didn't think so highly of you already this would have absolutely sealed the deal.

edit: 6 minutes later. finally stopped laughing. oh man and im actually sober tonight. hahaha!

and wait! is your name agnes or anges? and how do you pronounce it? haha. like agnes would be like the old woman name i know that but is anges like angus?

oh wonka if i didn't think so highly of you already this would have absolutely sealed the deal.

edit: 6 minutes later. finally stopped laughing. oh man and im actually sober tonight. hahaha!

and wait! is your name agnes or anges? and how do you pronounce it? haha. like agnes would be like the old woman name i know that but is anges like angus?

My name is AGNES like Agnes:lol3: And it's actually a young woman's name because I'm young:mf_rosetinted:

Guest whalesfood
My name is AGNES like Agnes:lol3: And it's actually a young woman's name because I'm young:mf_rosetinted:

haha ah! where the hell did i get anges?! and that's true! how very retro of your parents! i'm jonah.

Jonah, do you know that some parents like old fashioned names or that people can live in countries where such names are NOT old fashioned?

My name is Muriel, I'm young too and it's not a name for old ladies over here... Nicole is, for instance :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Guest whalesfood
Jonah, do you know that some parents like old fashioned names or that people can live in countries where such names are NOT old fashioned?

My name is Muriel, I'm young too and it's not a name for old ladies over here... Nicole is, for instance :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

i was just teasing! i promise! i don't think muriel is an old woman's name. i think that's a beautiful name! and no i am not saying that to kiss ass. haha. it's just every agnes i have ever met has been over the age of 60. and they were all really great women so i'm sure this agnes is great as well! well there was one agnes that was a very bitter old woman but i try not to hold her against all the other agnes's.

LOL it's so close though!!!

welcome!

welcome where?:blink:

Poor chicken, i was messing around with her...:wink2:

Guest whalesfood
welcome where?:blink:

Poor chicken, i was messing around with her...:wink2:

haha! i was welcoming agnes! haha

lol i know. it was perfect. hahaha. it was just really funny. i have laughed at random times about it throughout the day.

haha! i was welcoming agnes! haha

lol i know. it was perfect. hahaha. it was just really funny. i have laughed at random times about it throughout the day.

MFCrs have strange reactions to chicken, indeed...:naughty:

Guest whalesfood
MFCrs have strange reactions to chicken, indeed...:naughty:

yes they do! it's how i knew i was in the right place! hahaha.

live chickens always make me laugh. like i just see one and laugh. i think i could survive seclusion just so long as there were a couple of live chickens to entertain me. haha. i'm easily amused.

yes they do! it's how i knew i was in the right place! hahaha.

live chickens always make me laugh. like i just see one and laugh. i think i could survive seclusion just so long as there were a couple of live chickens to entertain me. haha. i'm easily amused.

I can't touch dead chicken...:no:

And this may be the weirdest quote i made in this forum in 2 years...:lmfao:

Guest whalesfood
I can't touch dead chicken...:no:

And this may be the weirdest quote i made in this forum in 2 years...:lmfao:

haha! i'm glad i was here to witness it! hahaha.

dead chickens make me sad.

Guest whalesfood
Oh my God, you're all crazy! :lol3:

lol you really got all of us at our craziest in the thread. haha. can't think of a better introduction to the mfc. hahaha.

We know...:naughty:

You'll get there, too, Agnes, before you reach the pan...:mf_rosetinted:

LOL

i was just teasing! i promise! i don't think muriel is an old woman's name. i think that's a beautiful name! and no i am not saying that to kiss ass. haha. it's just every agnes i have ever met has been over the age of 60. and they were all really great women so i'm sure this agnes is great as well! well there was one agnes that was a very bitter old woman but i try not to hold her against all the other agnes's.

Thanks Jonah! :thumb_yello: When I was an au pair in England, people said Muriel was old fashioned and an old scottish woman's name :sneaky2:

You're a MFC member, you must be a nice bloke! :naughty:

Guest whalesfood
Thanks Jonah! :thumb_yello: When I was an au pair in England, people said Muriel was old fashioned and an old scottish woman's name :sneaky2:

You're a MFC member, you must be a nice bloke! :naughty:

it's old fashioned but it's beautiful to a point where it's unique and cool.

thank you <3

Archived