The Monty Python Thread

Fangirl

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also really love Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit. :roftl:

I sooo wish I could watch that! :lmfao::lmao: That one was one of my favourites!

But I've been banned from YouTube, and my brother's stolen my Best Of Monty Python DVDs. :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

Oh dear, :roftl:

I still don't understand, internet costs the same with or without youtube...no extra costs...

:roftl:

Well, there's the bandwidth too. If you go on YouTube too much, you kill your bandwidth, so then you can't use the internet at all . The last time that happened, the internet was off for like, a month. I've learnt my lesson since then. :lmfao:

My damn internet restriction's about to kick in. :sneaky2: And I was supposed to be in bed two hours ago. That's why I'm typing under the covers. :lmfao:

:bye::bye:

Well, there's the bandwidth too. If you go on YouTube too much, you kill your bandwidth, so then you can't use the internet at all . The last time that happened, the internet was off for like, a month. I've learnt my lesson since then. :lmfao:

My damn internet restriction's about to kick in. :sneaky2: And I was supposed to be in bed two hours ago. That's why I'm typing under the covers. :lmfao:

:bye::bye:

Ahhhhhh, I understand :biggrin2:

:lmfao: You're such a rebel.

Have any of you guys ever seen the documentary Monty Python Conquers America? I just watched it last night, it was really interesting. :naughty:

Also, my Art History teacher quoted The Spanish Inquisition today, it was awesome.

Have any of you guys ever seen the documentary Monty Python Conquers America? I just watched it last night, it was really interesting. :naughty:

Also, my Art History teacher quoted The Spanish Inquisition today, it was awesome.

Love that sketch. really one of my favourites. No, haven't seen that documentary. Will have a look for it. :thumb_yello:

Archived