The Monty Python Thread

Fangirl

Anyone else heard of this fabulous show?

circus.jpg

Monty Python is a group of British actors who have acted in several comedy movies (most famously, Monty Python and the Holy Grail) and had a television show, Monty Python's Flying Circus which was originally between 1969 and 1974, and is still well-known and watched around the world.

The members of Monty Python are: John Cleese, Eric Idle, Graham Chapman, Terry Gilliam, Terry Jones, and Michael Palin.

Flyingcircus_2.jpg

(Back row: Graham Chapman, Eric Idle, Terry Gilliam.

Front row: Terry Jones, John Cleese, Michael Palin)

Some of their videos:

From 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail':

Knights Who Say Ni

From 'Monty Python's Flying Circus':

Village Idiots

Silly Olympics

So, any fans? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going through his old tweets now. :roftl::roftl: (that sounds fairly dodgy. :aah:)

:roftl:

Look for the one that links to a website that sells the most brilliant t-shirts!

I ordered one that looks like your poster. :biggrin2:

(But unfortunately it looks like it's an XL man's shirt, instead of a woman's M, as it says on the tag. My friend ordered the same shirt, and hers is about 3 times smaller than mine. :lmfao:)

:roftl:

Look for the one that links to a website that sells the most brilliant t-shirts!

I ordered one that looks like your poster. :biggrin2:

(But unfortunately it looks like it's an XL man's shirt, instead of a woman's M, as it says on the tag. My friend ordered the same shirt, and hers is about 3 times smaller than mine. :lmfao:)

Those shirts are flippin awesome. :aah:

Really? :lmfao:

Those shirts are flippin awesome. :aah:

Really? :lmfao:

I love those shirts. :wub2:

But yeah, I'm gonna be using mine as a shirt to sleep in. Or I maybe I should have a sex change operation and gain about a 100 pounds. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived