R.I.P Kristian Digby

DarkLight

This morning a fave presenter of mine kristian Digby was found dead in his flat he was only 32 years old.

It's so sad why are all the sweet decent young one's dying???

some of you in the u.k may know him I guess only so many of you from other countries abroad will know who he is he was a very sweet & funny guy & i'll sure miss him terribly!!!

Circumstances surrounding his death are currently unexplained & a post mortem will be carried out later on Tuesday (2nd march)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8544541.stm

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems that the poor guy went the same way as David Carradine . Commonly diagnosed as "auto-erotic asphyxiation"

All in the name of pleasure

meh :boxed:

well it is only a rumour atm actually they did say they found a bag & belt by his bed but I think that doesn't actually mean anything really, I think it's a bit mad to assume such things, the post mortem hasn't shown anything yet, we won't know for sure until tests are done.

But IF that was definately how he died then what a sucky & izarre way to die huh:blink::boxed:

I recognize him from some BBC programs. It's a shame, such a young age :boxed:

I know Mum & i couldn't believe it!!! We both thought he was incredibly funny & such a lovely chap, we'll sure both miss seeing him on our tv's!:death1::crybaby:

Archived