Interview from KB Hallen (Copenhagen)

Dark Angel

:swoon:

Those eyes are really something, aren't they? I think every city should have a massive poster of his face in the main town square. Then everyone would be overcome by feelings of peace and tranqulity and the world would be a better place. :roftl:

or everyone would have car crashes etc. I know that this would be the case for me! :teehee:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those eyes are really something, aren't they? I think every city should have a massive poster of his face in the main town square. Then everyone would be overcome by feelings of peace and tranqulity and the world would be a better place. :roftl:

This cute, playful giggly mood that he's in is how he was for the whole Copenhagen gig. So freakin' cute. :wub2:

I agree 110% they should :naughty:

This cute, playful giggly mood that he's in is how he was for the whole Copenhagen gig. So freakin' cute. :wub2:

Haha, I would take a specific route (or make the driver take a specific route, since I haven't learned how to drive yet) just to see that massive poster any chance I got. :biggrin2:

Archived