'Kick-Ass' premieres in Australia Tommorow (8/4/10)

Zak110695

Well, the NEW Kick-Ass movie premieres in Australian theatres tommorow! I'm so excited!!!! Im going to see it with my friend. I''l post my thoughts here when I see it

Book session times:

Hoyts: http://www.hoyts.com.au

Reading Cinemas: http://www.readingcinemas.com.au

Village Cinemas: http://www.villagecinemas.com.au

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lucky Australians...:wink2:

Very lucky Aussies!

I'm planning on going tomorrow too and my sister is coming!

We're going to the latest showing cause she has to work till 7pm (considering she's a hairdresser and she has to stay open for late night shopping)...

I can't wait!

Very lucky Aussies!

I'm planning on going tomorrow too and my sister is coming!

We're going to the latest showing cause she has to work till 7pm (considering she's a hairdresser and she has to stay open for late night shopping)...

I can't wait!

Ok,VERY LUCKY!!!

Hey all!

I just found an interview and review for Kick Ass... these were in the Daily Telegraph. I apologise for them being really big!

Here's the interview with Christopher Mintz-Plasse (aka McLovin :naughty:)

IMG_2434-1.jpg

And here's the review that was in the Telegraph:

IMG_2437.jpg

Okay, so my sister and I ended up going to see Kick Ass tonight... And it truly is a kick ass movie!

Okay, so we got to the cinema and bought our tickets.. they'd moved the big cut outs to the foyer, so I sneakily got a picture of it, and then decided i wanted to get a picture with it, so my sister took a pic while I tried to stand next to it and not look to dorky :teehee:... anyways, we got in and got a seat, and from the time it started through to the end, we loved it!

Going in there, I fully expected it to be really gory, but to be honest, it wasn't that bad. I've seen other movies with similar ratings that are much worse when it comes to gore (the final Destination movies for one). Hit Girl was great, we cheered for her throughout! Her fight scenes were incredible, at times I forgot that Chloe was only about 12 when she filmed this. Aaron was so adorable as Kick-Ass, I felt so bad for him when he got beat up (and trust me, her gets beat up a lot!)... And he was so geeky! :wub2: I even liked Nicholas Cage, although the way he spoke when he was dressed up as Big Daddy was a bit weird... And Christopher's wig he wore when he was Red Mist was awesome, I so want it!

I think i spent half of the movie looking at scenes going "that's in Mika's video :teehee:"

Anyways, once it finished we stayed put to wait for Mika. The other 6 people in the cinema all left by the middle of the first song, and the woman who was on clean up in the cinema came in and started cleaning while we were still there (good thing she didn't use the vacuum cleaner!) When it came on, my sister and I sang along, and I even took a pic of the credits :teehee:

It really is a great movie, and I suggest people check it out!

Here's some pics (click on the thumbnails to see the full pic):

th_IMG_2449.jpg th_IMG_2442.jpg th_IMG_2446.jpg th_IMG_2448.jpg

Archived