Kick-Ass premieres in The Netherlands

I don't know if the movie premieres on the same day all over in the Netherlands, but this is what I read in my newspaper. I looked up the website of our nearby cinema: http://www.luxor.nl/hoogeveen/nieuwsdetail.asp?source=1&id=4974

(edit: I just found out that the movie indeed premieres at the 15th here in Holland.)

ALLEEN VOOR ECHTE WAAGHALZEN: KICK-ASS

LUXOR Theater organiseert op donderdag 15 april de Kick-Ass Premiere Party met het thema superhelden. Kom JIJ verkleed als superheld dan ontvang je de entree gratis.

Kick-Ass is de coolste film van 2010 die je niet mag missen! Deuren zijn vanaf 19.15 uur

geopend en de film start om 20.00 uur. Voorafgaand aan de film en tijdens de pauze staat de foyer vol verrassingen. Je maakt kans op leuke prijzen en kijkt je ogen uit tijdens demonstraties en verschillende activiteiten.

Reserveer vandaag nog via de website of telefonisch: 0528-234000

ps. wij hebben de film reeds gezien en die is echt KICK ASS, de film van het jaar.

ONLY FOR REAL DARE-DEVILS: KICK-ASS

On Thursday April 15th, Luxor Theater organizes the Kick-Ass Premiere Party with a Superhero-theme. If you come dressed up as a superhero you will get in for free.

Kick-Ass is the coolest movie of 2010 and you must not miss it! Doors open from 19.15H and the movie starts at 20.00H. You can win nice prizes and won't know where to look because there are demonstrations and various activities.

Make your reservations today via the website blablabla.....

Ps. We already saw the film and it really is Kick-Ass, THE movie of the year!

Shall I go? :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, i've got that e-mail too about the flash mob thing in Utrecht....

I am wondering how they wil organise it, because if you wanna join you have to show up at 15:30 and the flash mob will be at 16:00. Very short time to practise.....

Anyway i can't go...have to work

Ok, done the flashmob (which was messy and unprofessional in my opinion, tho there were some people with nice costumes) and saw the movie.

It had some nice moments in it but it was a little to violent for my liking, even tho the violence was in Kill Bill style. So I am not blown away by it, tho the actors where really good. It took a long time before Mika's song was played, it was played after everyone had left the room :bleh:.

Archived