The DISNEY thread

lollipopgirl!

Welcome to the magical land of DISNEY!

Right, so I haven't seen a thread entirely dedicated to DISNEY and I think there should be one as the movies used to be great and some songs are AMAZING.

I personally adore "Colours of the Wind" and "Just Around the Riverbend" from "Pocahontas" as well as "Circle of Life" from "The Lion King". They're so magical and powerful (like WAG don't you think?). My favourite movie is Pocahontas, :mf_lustslow: I absolutely love John Smith!!

So...any DISNEY fans out there?? What are your favourite Movies/Characters/Songs???

Simba_and_nala.gif

pocahontas-11.jpg

Shall we make a DISNEY fan list???

DisneyFan#1-lollipopgirl!

DisneyFan#2-Dark Angel

DisneyFan#3-Fangirl

DisneyFan#4-lostandfound

DisneyFan#5-roxy

DisneyFan#6-Ana_K

DisneyFan#7-Caramella93

DisneyFan#8-giggels

DisneyFan#9-Mikalollipop_Karla

DisneyFan#10-Soaring Simpson

DisneyFan#11-Quietscheente

DisneyFan#12-Sasje

DisneyFan#13-RainbowGirl

DisneyFan#14-crazy_olly

DisneyFan#15-Droopsy

DisneyFan#16-Marianne84

DisneyFan#17-Nique

DisneyFan#18-Blue Sky

DisneyFan#19-vanessa

DisneyFan#20-Sarah_Lollipop

DisneyFan#21-marianmay

DisneyFan#22-Melmo26

DisneyFan#23-toy_girl_mika96

I think this thread should be dedicated to the traditional disney films so if you're a "High School Musical"/"Hannah Montana"/"Camp Rock" fan maybe this isn't your thread!

EDIT: PLease feel free to close this thread if there already is another one!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disney fan... definitely! Some of my fave. moves gotta be The Jungle Book, The Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean, Ratatouille, Toy Story, Alice in wonderland (old and new). Some of my fave. songs from disney :shocked: I donno where to begin... But "The Bare Necessities" "Circle Of Life" "Can you feel the love tonight" "When you wish upon a star" are deffo some of my faves.

Sure I love Disney. I've grown up with movies like, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Cinderella, Snow White, Lion King. I just love the old Disney movies. I think that nowadays, Disney is not.. Disney anymore, if you know what I mean. The old movies had such magic, were so beautiful. And now... I can't feel the same.

I cannot choose a favorite. I like Little Mermaid, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Hercules, Pocahontas, Tarzan.. So great song in there !

Sure I ove Disney. I've grown up with movies like, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Cinderella, Snow White, Lion King. I just love the old Disney movies. I think that nowadays, Disney is not.. Disney anymore, if you know what I mean. The old movies had such magic, were so beautiful. And now... I can't feel the same.

I cannot choose a favorite. I like Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Hercules, Pocahontas, Tarzan.. So great song in there !

I feel exactly the same. Movies by Pixar who aren't cartoons anymore simply don't have the same magic and nowadays, disney movies are very rarely as good as the old ones. If Walt Disney saw Hannah Montanna or Camp Rock he would burst into tears.:aah:

I feel exactly the same. Movies by Pixar who aren't cartoons anymore simply don't have the same magic and nowadays, disney movies are very rarely as good as the old ones. If Walt Disney saw Hannah Montanna or Camp Rock he would burst into tears.:aah:

OMG, He sure would. I don't know if anybody here likes Camp Rock or Hannah montana but I feel like it is just so stupid and just a way of making easy money! Because this is just for children, Hannah Montana does not catches the adults attencion. But the old Disney did. My sister/mom/brother still love Disney. And I don't even like the actors (thanks to my little cousin I know how bad it is -.-) .

I haven't seen The Princess and the Frog, but I'm really affraid XD All people say that the magic returned into Disney but I simply cannot believe... xD

OMG, He sure would. I don't know if anybody here likes Camp Rock or Hannah montana but I feel like it is just so stupid and just a way of making easy money! Because this is just for children, Hannah Montana does not catches the adults attencion. But the old Disney did. My sister/mom/brother still love Disney. And I don't even like the actors (thanks to my little cousin I know how bad it is -.-) .

I haven't seen The Princess and the Frog, but I'm really affraid XD All people say that the magic returned into Disney but I simply cannot believe... xD

I know. I loved The lion king and many many others and still do so today. I definitely want to see the princess and the frog just to see whether it's as good as the old ones.

My english teacher says fairy tales and disney princesses are discriminating for girls as they are always saved by princes and wear dresses and all of that but when I saw them I didn't care and I don't dress like a barbie girl today so I don't see why so many people say that little girls shouldn't watch them.

finally a thread for me! :D i adore disney! i have a lot of tapes where my mum's talking with me and ask me how my prince will look like - my answer's always changed, depends on the movie i watched :biggrin2: but I think Prince Phillip was my fav :lmfao:

From Sleeping Beauty, right?? A man who fought a dragon for us ! Oh that's a dream nowadays xD

I know. I loved The lion king and many many others and still do so today. I definitely want to see the princess and the frog just to see whether it's as good as the old ones.

My english teacher says fairy tales and disney princesses are discriminating for girls as they are always saved by princes and wear dresses and all of that but when I saw them I didn't care and I don't dress like a barbie girl today so I don't see why so many people say that little girls shouldn't watch them.

In one hand I really think they are right. At least I have grown up with the idea that man are like the prince in disney movies. But I always was very very dreamy, not land my feet on the heart. But... It's a movie. I loved the movies, no matter what - and I still do, like you said. I don't dress like them, also xD But I have to say that I totally love that kind of dresses *_*

prince MIKA mmm ohhh what a dream

LOOOL OMG! I've imagined Mika running through the mountains with a sword ! XD

ye im not a huge fan of HSM

Me neither. Not HSM, not Hannah Montana, Not Camp Rock... None.

Of course I think this should be a "traditional Disney thread" . I simply don't count HSM and Hannah montanna as DISNEy. and if disney doesn't make better films than that then disney will be dead for me :(!

Make it my words too. But I still see the old movies, sometimes. Days ago I was crying with Beauty and the Beast. (Never, in my whole life I have cried with a Disney movie that is not The fox and hound...)

Archived