Mikagasmic, Part 36 "Touching us, Touching you"

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you have a good day and a good avvie,don´t forget...:blush-anim-cl:

How could I ever forget. :wub2: I've actually been meaning to tell you something for a few days now about that...but I'm a bit embarrassed...I hope you won't find it weird...it's just that...ok

So, remember that most of the things I see during the day, I dream about them at night, so I had a MFC dream few days ago and I dreamt that I was in a hair styling class :roftl: and it was MFC only or something like that. And you were there too and I recognized you and went up to you and said:

"Hi! I'm Bianca. The girl with the avatar you like most on MFC"

and you said: Oh, nice to meet you

and after that our attention was cought by something else: they were giving pink candy floss for free. :lmfao:

:blush-anim-cl:

:teehee::naughty::naughty:

thats cause your speshul!:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: you're sweet, Roxane!

Let's get back to the speshul-er guy. :lol3:

:wub2::wub2::wub2: MERCIIIIIIIII :biggrin2:

Waits for Angel to pick up her prize.... venter.gif

:lmfao:

at this right moment DA is in mika´s bathroom,more concretly,in mika´s bathtub... very busy...:mf_rosetinted:

don´t you want she to be here with da naked man in the bath,do you??:mf_rosetinted:

he needs her right now.:mf_rosetinted:

at this right moment DA is in mika´s bathroom,more concretly,in mika´s bathtub... very busy...:mf_rosetinted:

don´t you want she to be here with da naked man in the bath,do you??:mf_rosetinted:

he needs her right now.:mf_rosetinted:

i think its best if i just keep my mouth shut :roftl:

How could I ever forget. :wub2: I've actually been meaning to tell you something for a few days now about that...but I'm a bit embarrassed...I hope you won't find it weird...it's just that...ok

So, remember that most of the things I see during the day, I dream about them at night, so I had a MFC dream few days ago and I dreamt that I was in a hair styling class :roftl: and it was MFC only or something like that. And you were there too and I recognized you and went up to you and said:

"Hi! I'm Bianca. The girl with the avatar you like most on MFC"

and you said: Oh, nice to meet you

and after that our attention was cought by something else: they were giving pink candy floss for free. :lmfao:

:blush-anim-cl:

:blush-anim-cl: you're sweet, Roxane!

Let's get back to the speshul-er guy. :lol3:

:lmfao::huglove:

i really hope to meet you someday.... who knows?? perhaps in the next tour,when mika´s promoting his third album....

:lmfao::huglove:

i really hope to meet you someday.... who knows?? perhaps in the next tour,when mika´s promoting his third album....

Me too! :biggrin2: It was kindof surprising for me too. :blush-anim-cl: I was a bit embarrassed to tell you about it because it's unusual...we don't even know each other, but your posts have clearly made their mark on my brain! :naughty:

Of course!OR Maybe I'll need to shoot a film in Spain! :teehee:

Me too! :biggrin2: It was kindof surprising for me too. :blush-anim-cl: I was a bit embarrassed to tell you about it because it's unusual...we don't even know each other, but your posts have clearly made their mark on my brain! :naughty:

Of course!OR Maybe I'll need to shoot a film in Spain! :teehee:

it´s unusual,but it´s funny!!!!

but really,i like mika most when he looks like he looks in you avvie...

a shoot in spain?? really?? if you come here,please tell me!!!! (and take your pic with you):teehee:

it would be great!!!!

*goes to stalk DA while washes mika*

:shocked::roftl::roftl:

How did you guess? :jawdrop::lmfao:

:mf_rosetinted:

those pics will be for my private collection... same with what i will record in Skive (probably) :das::naughty:

!!!! youll take naaaaaaaahce pics huh??? and vids???:naughty:

it´s unusual,but it´s funny!!!!

but really,i like mika most when he looks like he looks in you avvie...

a shoot in spain?? really?? if you come here,please tell me!!!! (and take your pic with you):teehee:

it would be great!!!!

:blush-anim-cl:I'm glad you do! :biggrin2:

that's now like our special "hello"

me: Hi, Rosa! :pinkbow:

Rosa: I love your avvie! :biggrin2:

Just daydreaming dear! :lol3: I'm barely entering University next year...so I guessed that by the time Mika will have his third album released, I might spend a holiday there to shoot a movie or something. :aah::wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:I'm glad you do! :biggrin2:

that's now like our special "hello"

me: Hi, Rosa! :pinkbow:

Rosa: I love your avvie! :biggrin2:

Just daydreaming dear! :lol3: I'm barely entering University next year...so I guessed that by the time Mika will have his third album released, I might spend a holiday there to shoot a movie or something. :aah::wub2:

with all this avvies talk, i only now just looked at it and its amazing!!

*joins the fanclub of Bianca's avvie*

:lmfao:!!

with all this avvies talk, i only now just looked at it and its amazing!!

*joins the fanclub of Bianca's avvie*

:lmfao:!!

:blink:

:lmfao: Awesome! :pbjt: WELCOME!

Calm down guys it's just Mika...ultra clean (had just had a shower :naughty: ) and me. :das:

moietmika.jpg

:blink:

:lmfao: Awesome! :pbjt: WELCOME!

Calm down guys it's just Mika...ultra clean (had just had a shower :naughty: ) and me. :das:

moietmika.jpg

:shocked: did he smell good??:biggrin2:

*joins the FC too* In fact, I'm the first member, cause i stood next to you :shun:

:lmfao:

you did?? :shocked:

Archived