Mikagasmic, Part 38 "We'll get down on our knees for Mika"

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Don't judge me!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: I love your sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!! And I love this: :shun::shun: which you use so often!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought it was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

Don't judge me!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: I love your sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!! And I love this: :shun::shun: which you use so often!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought it was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

i won´t judge you:mf_rosetinted:

hahahaahah!!! no,seriously!! i never judge anyone here!! we are here altogether to have fun!! and that´s the way i have fun!! using this ":mf_rosetinted:" and this ":shun:"..

and calling mika,of course........:mf_rosetinted:

:boxed:

who are you??:glasses2:

Me? I'm noone... I'm just a product of your imagination... I'm like the air, like a breeze, like a whisper in you ear... And now I'll count to three and...

ONE TWO THREE FOUR: Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today!!

hahahaahah!!! no,seriously!! i never judge anyone here!! we are here altogether to have fun!! and that´s the way i have fun!! using this ":mf_rosetinted:" and this ":shun:"..

Haha I like it so much when you make the calls to Mika!!! :roftl::roftl: :teehee::teehee:

Is there a picture here???? I cant see anything!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think that there is something......:dunno:

Nop, no picture, just a blank placed there on purpose by Rosa :mf_rosetinted:

Poor Mika.................:teehee::teehee: Let the boy get his beauty sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Me? I'm noone... I'm just a product of your imagination... I'm like the air, like a breeze, like a whisper in you ear... And now I'll count to three and...

ONE TWO THREE FOUR: Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today!!

"cuando crees que me ves cruzo la pared,hago "chas" y aparezco a tu lado....."

i know who you are:mf_rosetinted:

"cuando crees que me ves cruzo la pared,hago "chas" y aparezco a tu lado....."

i know who you are:mf_rosetinted:

"Quieres ir tras de mí, pobrecita de ti... no me puedes atrapar" :floor:

I... am your father... :darthvader:

well,he deserves it tonight... but i promise i´ll call him tomorrow...:biggrin2:

he is soooooo happy when we call him...!!!! :fangurl:

He's all "Stop calling me" "Not you again"... blah blah blah, we all know he's :mf_rosetinted:

time to my sweet mika dreams today...

i have a life,and tomorrow i need to get up early!!

:bye: and behave.:mf_rosetinted:

i´m stalking you:mf_rosetinted:

Sweet Mika dreams!!!!! :teehee::teehee:

Archived