Mikagasmic, Part 38 "We'll get down on our knees for Mika"

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sxd6f856.jpg

sxd6f858.jpg

damn i can just imaging the thingy w. Mika down on his knees like that only wearing his (tight) CKs. cos he gotta wear something cos of the way he is holding his hands... and only 1 more thing LOWER!!!!!!!! :naughty:

sxd6f859.jpg

cos we dont get many new piccies?

If you are talking about the beginning.... then its simply cos most of em i posted are some of my faves. :naughty:

i feel sorry,but he dosen't do many interesting things now...

and yeah,i meant the beggining:roftl:

late but :yay :!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, guess i am the last...but nevertheless:

NEW THREAD!!!!!!! :yay:

evil_idea.gif

he is staring at his iphone each and every hour waiting for my or roxane´s call.

i´m sure....

Didn't you forget someone... :fisch:

Just in case you didn't see it in the old thread...that's what i did when you confessed that you love Roxane and you are glad that no one is ever in the gasmic - so nobody will ever know...

"BUSTED!!!! :mf_rosetinted: And I love you both :wub2:

*calls Mika*

Mika: *yawns* Mom?

Me: Not that I know of! :mf_rosetinted: I am only 2 years older than you!

Mika: What? Usually only mom calls me in the middle of the night to check if i am sleeping...Ok, wait! Rosa? Roxane? Is that YOU again?

Me: Nearly. One last guess...

Mika: Oh nooooo, the 3rd witch :aah:

Me: Yes, i love you too. But i just called to tell you that Rosa loves Roxane and i love them both :wub2:

Mika: What? :aah:

Me: What's the matter? Is that a problem for you? :sneaky2:

Mika: No! I mean, yeah fine, i don't care, i won't label you, but to be honest...I DON'T GIVE A F***! Just leave me alone, it's 4am in Japan and i need my beauty sleep :mad3:

Me: Ok, ok. One last thing: Would you mind bringing along some of the Tofu Mika dolls for us?

Mika: Sure, sure, i don't mind. Just let me sleep now!!!

Me: Awww, thanks!!! But we want shirtless ones, ok? :das:

Mika: Perverts! *hangs up* "

tuii.jpg

Haven't seen that for a while :mf_lustslow:

Don't get me wrong, i love his eyes...but i also like him with sunglasses on!!! :wink2:

By the way: GREAT PICS DO FAR!!! Sure we have seen them all before, but can we ever get enough?!!

I can of course :mf_rosetinted: But i know you can't... :das::naughty:

I don't know which pics DA hasn't posted yet...are there any left?! :lmfao:

mikajhkfjd.jpg

06vz5.jpg

mika5-1.jpg

Oh, and that's for Wonka:

OMG!!! You mean da Wonka is already stalking the gasmic thread? Is there no place left i can hide?!!! :aah:

2921278885a4562460048b455737527l.jpg

mikazepptokyo0608201002.jpg

mikazepptokyo0608201002m.jpg

mikazepptokyo0608201003.jpg

:roftl:

He so reminds me of a flower meadow...love those outfits!!!

*sings* I like the flowers, i like the daffodils, i like the mountains, i like the rolling hills, i like the fire place, when the light is low - dum di di da da dum di di da da dum di di da da dum di da da... :lmfao:

mikazepptokyo0608201004.jpg

Don't worry, guess i am the last...but nevertheless:

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!

evil_idea.gif

Didn't you forget someone...

Just in case you didn't see it in the old thread...that's what i did when you confessed that you love Roxane and you are glad that no one is ever in the gasmic - so nobody will ever know...

"BUSTED!!!! And I love you both

*calls Mika*

Mika: *yawns* Mom?

Me: Not that I know of! :mf_rosetinted: I am only 2 years older than you!

Mika: What? Usually only mom calls me in the middle of the night to check if i am sleeping...Ok, wait! Rosa? Roxane? Is that YOU again?

Me: Nearly. One last guess...

Mika: Oh nooooo, the 3rd witch

Me: Yes, i love you too. But i just called to tell you that Rosa loves Roxane and i love them both

Mika: What?

Me: What's the matter? Is that a problem for you? :sneaky2:

Mika: No! I mean, yeah fine, i don't care, i won't label you, but to be honest...I DON'T GIVE A F***! Just leave me alone, it's 4am in Japan and i need my beauty sleep :mad3:

Me: Ok, ok. One last thing: Would you mind bringing along some of the Tofu Mika dolls for us?

Mika: Sure, sure, i don't mind. Just let me sleep now!!!

Me: Awww, thanks!!! But we want shirtless ones, ok? :das:

Mika: Perverts! *hangs up* "

oh excuse me!!! i beg for your clemency!!!!

funny call!!! (even better than mines:sneaky2:):aah:

*calls mika*

me: morming boy!!

mika: not "morming" silly!! midnight here!!:sneaky2:

me: bah,don´t be touchy!! jet lag won´t let you sleep!! i wanna tell you something. roxane and i are not the only ones who call you,you know?? kath is calling you too lately..

mika: oh,my god!! thank you for that info!! how could i live without knowing this??

me: are you being sarcastic??:blink:

mika: nooooooo!!! not at aaaaaaaaall..... (this girl is really silly)

me: ah,ok then:biggrin2:so,from now onward,i´ll be your informer:mf_rosetinted:

mika: (i can´t believe what happens to me with these girls.....) great,now leave me alone.

me: just a question before hanging up... you like my calls??

mika: *hangs up*

me: ha! i heard "yes,of course,i love your calls!!" before he hanged up!!:biggrin2:

mikazepptokyo0608201002.jpg

mikazepptokyo0608201002m.jpg

mikazepptokyo0608201003.jpg

:roftl:

He so reminds me of a flower meadow...love those outfits!!!

*sings* I like the flowers, i like the daffodils, i like the mountains, i like the rolling hills, i like the fire place, when the light is low - dum di di da da dum di di da da dum di di da da dum di da da... :lmfao:

mikazepptokyo0608201004.jpg

i completely dislike these flowerful costumes....

oh excuse me!!! i beg for your clemency!!!!

funny call!!! (even better than mines:sneaky 2:):a ah:

*calls mika*

me: morming boy!!

mika: not "morming" silly!! midnight here!!:sneaky2:

me: bah,don´t be touchy!! jet lag won´t let you sleep!! i wanna tell you something. roxane and i are not the only ones who call you,you know?? kath is calling you too lately..

mika: oh,my god!! thank you for that info!! how could i live without knowing this??

me: are you being sarcastic??:blink:

mika: nooooooo!!! not at aaaaaaaaall..... (this girl is really silly)

me: ah,ok then:biggrin2:so,from now onward,i´ll be your informer:mf_rosetinted:

mika: (i can´t believe what happens to me with these girls.....) great,now leave me alone.

me: just a question before hanging up... you like my calls??

mika: *hangs up*

me: ha! i heard "yes,of course,i love your calls!!" before he hanged up!!:biggrin2:

:lmfao: Oh yeah, he loves us :mf_rosetinted:

You are forgiven, dear :huglove:

i completely dislike these flowerful costumes....

Then get yourself a lawnmower :mf_rosetinted: I love them.

But i am not surprised you dislike them. You dislike him wearing clothes at all... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:lmfao: Oh yeah, he loves us :mf_rosetinted:

You are forgiven, dear :huglove:

Then get yourself a lawnmower :mf_rosetinted: I love them.

But i am not surprised you dislike them. You dislike him wearing clothes at all... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

i´m not so naughty!! i like him dressed!!:mf_rosetinted:

no,really... he looks like a grocery assistant making a fool of himself....in the last shows.... i feel embarrased for that costumes... i can´t help it... sorry... i love him,but i´m keeping my fingers crossed..... "please mika,when you come to murcia,DON´T WEAR THOSE CUSTOMES!!"

i´m not so naughty!! i like him dressed!!:mf_rosetinted:

no,really... he looks like a grocery assistant making a fool of himself....in the last shows.... i feel embarrased for that costumes... i can´t help it... sorry... i love him,but i´m keeping my fingers crossed..... "please mika,when you come to murcia,DON´T WEAR THOSE CUSTOMES!!"

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

As long as he is not wearing them the whole gig through, i love them! :roftl:

But ok, as we are friends - let's make a deal: Next time he is allowed to wear the flowery outfit for me (and Roxane, she likes it as well :wink2:) the first 2 songs. Then you take the lawnmower out of your pocket...and after that he plays the whole gig just in this nice "shirt"... :das:

888bvg3.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

As long as he is not wearing them the whole gig through, i love them! :roftl:

But ok, as we are friends - let's make a deal: Next time he is allowed to wear the flowery outfit for me (and Roxane, she likes it as well :wink2:) the first 2 songs. Then you take the lawnmower out of your pocket...and after that he plays the whole gig just in this nice "shirt"... :das:

888bvg3.jpg

that´s a deal :mf_rosetinted:

i really love this shirt. it fits perfectly:mf_rosetinted:

it would be great that we all could go to a gig together :fangurl:

if we can be together i don´t mind him wearing all the leaves and flowers on.... why oh why is the world soooo big?????:aah:

that´s a deal :mf_rosetinted:

i really love this shirt. it fits perfectly:mf_rosetinted:

it would be great that we all could go to a gig together :fangurl:

if we can be together i don´t mind him wearing all the leaves and flowers on.... why oh why is the world soooo big?????:aah:

Awww, Rosalove! Then you really must love us :roftl::wub2:

LOVE YOU TOO :huglove: And i agree, if we all could do a gig together, he could wear whatever da hell he wanted...it would be of secondary importance to me :wink2:

...and if we are very lucky, maybe he would even wear that nice close-fitting shirt to celebrate that very special occasion with us... :das:

IMG_1705.jpg

Awww, Rosalove! Then you really must love us :roftl::wub2:

LOVE YOU TOO :huglove: And i agree, if we all could do a gig together, he could wear whatever da hell he wanted...it would be of secondary importance to me :wink2:

...and if we are very lucky, maybe he would even wear that nice close-fitting shirt to celebrate that very special occasion with us... :das:

IMG_1705.jpg

of course i love you!!! i´ve noticed something in my first gig... the most important of mika-gigs,is not the gig itself... it´s the people i´ve met in the queue... for sure!!! of course i love mika,but mika is just a unattainable person i admire,that´s all!! but the girls... i really love them,and i´m sure if we ever met in a gig or wherever... we will be friends!! that´s important,and i will always be very grateful to mika for letting me know such wonderful peeps!!!!!:biggrin2:

of course i love you!!! i´ve noticed something in my first gig... the most important of mika-gigs,is not the gig itself... it´s the people i´ve met in the queue... for sure!!! of course i love mika,but mika is just a unattainable person i admire,that´s all!! but the girls... i really love them,and i´m sure if we ever met in a gig or wherever... we will be friends!! that´s important,and i will always be very grateful to mika for letting me know such wonderful peeps!!!!!:biggrin2:

That is soooooo true! :naughty:

But Mika comes first! Always!:wub2:

I couldn't have said it any better :huglove:

bed2.jpg

mika64.jpg

slut.gif

Archived