What would be your Mika gig dream?

crazyaboutmika

WOWOW, love this thread! Great idea, I'm sure tons of us have spent many a'day thinking about our perfect Mika gig. Not that Oakland wasn't the best day of my life ... but if it could happen again ...

Where: Austin, TX -- my hometown. We're not called the live music capitol of the world for nothing!

Scenery: If he would play the Mohawk, which is a tiny and very intimate venue with basically no backstage, I would be the world's happiest lady. I saw Owen Pallett there, and we got to see him soundcheck, before the show, during, and after the show. We chatted with him for like 10 minutes, got pictures, got things signed, and even asked him on a date! It was a dream!

Setlist: Well, anything and everything really. I would love to hear Any Other World and Over My Shoulder. One Foot Boy is a must, Touches You and Lollipop of course. But lastly .. WE ARE GOLDEN! :bow:

Other People: Mika is fine enough for me! I'd love to see Owen up there with him, obviously, and the band of course! But most of all, I would like to be up there dancing around like a fool! :lmfao:

Imagination: If it could be an MFC-only show, with people from all over the country and the world, that would be a dream. All my friends from the Oakland show, plus my not-yet-friends from around the world ... can you imagine!? We'd queue the whole day, talk to Mika, and then go out for ice cream with him after the show. :wub2:

What a great show that would be. :teehee:

Oh yes Owen and Mika playing Rain .This would be a lovely dream :teehee:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived