What would be your Mika gig dream?

crazyaboutmika

I was amazed when listening to Mika's Berlin live gig over the internet that I could not pick the songs!:mf_rosetinted: as I was so used to be in charge of it!:teehee:

And tonight Mika's gig in Lebanont is going to take place in such a beautiful setting!:mf_lustslow:

So both these things inspired me for opening this thread where you can say what would be your own perfect Mika gig:

*place in the world

*scenary

*list of songs (Mika's and covers if you like covers)

*other people who you'd love to be on stage with Mika

*anything else your imagination feels necessary:naughty:

I remember that once we were saying in a thread (following Baden Baden gig) that it would be so awesome to have a concert with only fans in the audience and some times after Mika gave this Jamel Comedy session in Paris with almost only fans!:wub2:

So , let's have fun and start dreaming!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Place: Channel Islands - so beautiful and pretty.. and I live there :aah:

Scenery: The beach, the evening, sunset, no restrictions, Mika, the stage, the sand. Everything laid back and everyone enjoying themselves

All Mika's songs - it would be all night :aah:

Me! :aah:

Everyone in a Hawiian theme :wub2:

Mika and I do a duet singing 'Stuck with each other' by Shontelle ft Akon

This will have edits :aah:

Nice thread :original:

In my gig dream, I want an italian gig in Villa Adrianna near Tivoli

It would be a hot sunny summer day

The air would smell of wild mints and old stones heated by the sun

Mika would sing Grace Kelly, Happy Ending, In any other world,Good gone girl, I see you, Dr John, Rain, Erase,My interpretation,poker face cover, I guess that's why they call it the blues cover,Relax (accoustic tour version), Lady Jane,over my shoulder, touches you, Lonely alcoholic,Ring ring ,Kick Ass,and also some other songs we are not allowed to talk about!

I might edit this post though as i might have forgotten some songs...

I'd have it exactly like the Brighton gig on the 3rd of March, well i'd tweak a few things... Like him singing By The Time, Everybody's Talking, Satellite, Over My shoulder. And I would have a perfect view even with lots of other fans around :)

*Jaz goes all fangurly at remembering the night*

Perfect Place: my livingroom, I even have a piano

it would be just Mika and the piano - I imagine him playing some songs, then à little break, then we would draw together, then he would play more songs etc

Perfect Place: my livingroom, I even have a piano

it would be just Mika and the piano - I imagine him playing some songs, then à little break, then we would draw together, then he would play more songs etc

livingroom... sounds like a good place. Think i'll change my to that too :naughty:

My dream gig would be:

on top of the mountains on the Nockalmstrasse in Austria! With a group of fans of about 100-150 people!

First I'll have dinner with Mika and the band and my family at a farm in the neighbourhood, the farmer and his wive serve home made dinners in a fab way, all very relaxed, with a nice glass of wine or bear. then with busses up on the mountain, where the stage is, and there, while the sun is going under, a wunderful concert with all of Mika's songs!

After the gig a wunderful afterparty that will last till the morning! And of course no rush to leave, but they all will stay a couple of days with us in our second home there!

Sure, hun, dream on! And no naughty things, my hubby will be there! :wink2:

Place: My Schools Playground

Scenery: Night time ~ Everyone happy and singing in harmoony to mika

People: The script come on with mika and kt tunstall. and then i go on too.

Cover: Viva La Vida ~ Coldplay & Mad World ~ Gary Jules

Ook you asked for it so be prepared bring some popcorn because this is like a xmas list for me:aah: so... here it is:

"Penny's Dream Gig"

It will be in Italy, right beside the river...at 5 or 6, when the sun is about to set, so the sky has some orange, pink and red. There are no extra people...just the fans, oh yeah. And because it is summer, it's really really hot, and everyone is pretty exited. Then surpirse!! Two fireworks open the concert as we all listen to the "Dum, dara ri rari dum" of Love Today and we start singing that togather. And then...Mika's on stage!! With black trousers and the white and red striped shirt singing.

Songs:

Love Today, We Are Golden, Big Girls, Blame it on the Girls, Touches You, Kick Ass, Good Gone Girl, Lollipop, Stuck in the Middle, Blue Eyes, Sweet Dreams, Greacfe Kelly French, When I see and Elephant Fly, One Foot Boy and at the end RAIN.

And when he is singing Stuck in The Middle, I will go on stage with him and sing it with him and also do the Trumpet Man with him and everyone in the public will do the trumpet man. And in "Love Today" and "Lollipop" we will play the drums and the trashcans togather :wub2: And in rain it will actually start raining and we will be all wet and having fun in the rain!!!! And Mika will give us colorful umbrellas on that one.:wub2:

It will all end with the two of us drinking wine in a gondola and he will be the sexy gondolier singing:wub2: singing I see you and Lonely Alcoholic until I fall asleep besides him:wub2::wub2:

...ok I'm crazy in Love for this man maybe hahaha:mf_rosetinted:

...maybe:mf_rosetinted:

hahahha lof you all

-PENN

PS.: This thread ROCKS

hmm nice thread :)

i'd have him in a massive hall, only MFCers (coz we all know each other), in in front row for a change, and it would be like bubblemania! i mean, there'd be hundreds of bubble machines everywhere, loads of glitter and confetti, and of course the disco ball... :drool:

it would be real awesome he'd start the evening off slow, with all my favourite songs, 'i see you', 'my interpretaion', 'happy ending', 'any other world'... then gradually speed up singing all the nutty songs :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl: i just got really excited coz i thought it would come true :doh::teehee:

x

I was amazed when listening to Mika's Berlin live gig over the internet that I could not pick the songs!:mf_rosetinted: as I was so used to be in charge of it!:teehee:

And tonight Mika's gig in Lebanont is going to take place in such a beautiful setting!:mf_lustslow:

So both these things inspired me for opening this thread where you can say what would be your own perfect Mika gig:

*place in the world

*scenary

*list of songs (Mika's and covers if you like covers)

*other people who you'd love to be on stage with Mika

*anything else your imagination feels necessary:naughty:

I remember that once we were saying in a thread (following Baden Baden gig) that it would be so awesome to have a concert with only fans in the audience and some times after Mika gave this Jamel Comedy session in Paris with almost only fans!:wub2:

So , let's have fun and start dreaming!

WOWOW, love this thread! Great idea, I'm sure tons of us have spent many a'day thinking about our perfect Mika gig. Not that Oakland wasn't the best day of my life ... but if it could happen again ...

Where: Austin, TX -- my hometown. We're not called the live music capitol of the world for nothing!

Scenery: If he would play the Mohawk, which is a tiny and very intimate venue with basically no backstage, I would be the world's happiest lady. I saw Owen Pallett there, and we got to see him soundcheck, before the show, during, and after the show. We chatted with him for like 10 minutes, got pictures, got things signed, and even asked him on a date! It was a dream!

Setlist: Well, anything and everything really. I would love to hear Any Other World and Over My Shoulder. One Foot Boy is a must, Touches You and Lollipop of course. But lastly .. WE ARE GOLDEN! :bow:

Other People: Mika is fine enough for me! I'd love to see Owen up there with him, obviously, and the band of course! But most of all, I would like to be up there dancing around like a fool! :lmfao:

Imagination: If it could be an MFC-only show, with people from all over the country and the world, that would be a dream. All my friends from the Oakland show, plus my not-yet-friends from around the world ... can you imagine!? We'd queue the whole day, talk to Mika, and then go out for ice cream with him after the show. :wub2:

What a great show that would be. :teehee:

Archived