REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ EXIT Festival: Novi Sad, Serbia - 8 JULY, 2010

Fmbm

:shocked: Some people are so impudent! But the sad thing is, that they mostly get what they want... :boxed:

not this time, John said no to them.

wow, now I know how Mika speaks Ukrainian! Ви мене чуєте - sounds as it is my language!

:naughty: yeah, it's going to be easier for him now in all countries with Slavic languages :naughty:

*sighs* :wub2::wub2::wub2:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nadam se SHINE!Kada su nastale ove fotke mika i fanovi pre ili posle nastupa,friz mu je ocajan,btw na nastupu je bio savrsen?Jos nesto me zanima,da li ste za vreme celog nastupa bili u backstageu?

Nadam se SHINE!Kada su nastale ove fotke mika i fanovi pre ili posle nastupa,friz mu je ocajan,btw na nastupu je bio savrsen?Jos nesto me zanima,da li ste za vreme celog nastupa bili u backstageu?

Duca, we shouldn't speak at this thread in our own language but in English.:wink2: You can go to my wall either to the Serbian Speaking Thread or the Ex-Yu thread where we communicate in our own language.

This was M&G after the gig and in the BS there were only girls who performed with him. We were outside waiting for him to get out and sign our stuff. Some of them menaged to take a pic with him.:biggrin2: But it's not the rule.:aah:

I was waiting for my daughter Keti who was LG.:thumb_yello:

Ja sam se super provela,ali vama u prvim redovima pomalo zavidim.Nisam znala da su na bini bili fanovi,super ideja.JEDAN JE MIKA!

Zdravo Duco!:biggrin2:

I'm glad to see you here again and to hear you had a great time at concert!

oh yes! one&only!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

If you have some story, impressions, pictures or anything about that night feel free to share!:thumb_yello:

Ja sam se super provela,ali vama u prvim redovima pomalo zavidim.Nisam znala da su na bini bili fanovi,super ideja.JEDAN JE MIKA!

You tought we are profesional dancers, right? Right? Right?:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Mika's gig @ Exit was the best gig of my life! Mika was so great and natural! i still don't believe it really happened! i'm so jealous i was not one of the LG, i didn't even know that they were recruiting girls for that, although i thought it was strange that so many girls suddenly appeared on the stage. but i will be LG next time, when he comes to Belgrade :wink2:

i was just wondering if anyone recalls the whole setlist, i know that 1st was Relax, then BIOTG and Rain, i think, and the last ones were WAG, GK and Lollipop, but i can't remember the order of the other ones :blush-anim-cl:

and what happened with the official video, is it possible to get it? i wrote to RTS, but they haven't answered me yet :bored:

Mika's gig @ Exit was the best gig of my life! Mika was so great and natural! i still don't believe it really happened! i'm so jealous i was not one of the LG, i didn't even know that they were recruiting girls for that, although i thought it was strange that so many girls suddenly appeared on the stage. but i will be LG next time, when he comes to Belgrade :wink2:

i was just wondering if anyone recalls the whole setlist, i know that 1st was Relax, then BIOTG and Rain, i think, and the last ones were WAG, GK and Lollipop, but i can't remember the order of the other ones :blush-anim-cl:

and what happened with the official video, is it possible to get it? i wrote to RTS, but they haven't answered me yet :bored:

Hi! Welcome! Glad to hear that!

there were some boys too:naughty: it is great and so different experience, it's wonderful they are giving opportunity like that to fans, but assuming that was your first Mika's gig, I think it's far, far better you actually watched the show.

after Relax was Big girl, but I really cannot recall whole list..

we're all wondering that, still don't know anything for sure :dunno:

Edited by Vedrana

I think it was somehow like this:

Relax

Big Girl

Billy Brown

Stuck In The Middle

Dr John

Blue Eyes

Rain

Touches You

Blame It On the girls