REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ EXIT Festival: Novi Sad, Serbia - 8 JULY, 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2:good!i hope when they will aired on your TV,someone will rip it and ,please,i hope someone will post the d/l or video here too

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3109579#post3109579

:mf_rosetinted:i don't want to miss it!

:wink2:thank you in advance,guys!

thank god, Shine find out that there is a footage of concert and it will be aired, but no one isn't sure when exactly (yet), but of course we'll share download link once we have it!:biggrin2:

:wink2:good!i hope when they will aired on your TV,someone will rip it and ,please,i hope someone will post the d/l or video here too

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3109579#post3109579

:mf_rosetinted:i don't want to miss it!

:wink2:thank you in advance,guys!

thank god, Shine find out that there is a footage of concert and it will be aired, but no one isn't sure when exactly (yet), but of course we'll share download link once we have it!:biggrin2:

Yesterday night they played the whole gigs of Placebo (again):sneaky2: and LCD Sound System. And I've got info that Mika gig was recoreded and it'll be played probably next Sunday or so...We're so eager to see his entire show cos our girls were BG or LG and were not able to watch it.:aah:

Unfortunately his show won't be aired on our TV cos HE didn't give the authorisation .:sad:

I'm very sorry and sad about this. Got this update from my friend who works there. What a shame! Such a great gig !:boxed:

Unfortunately his show won't be aired on our TV cos HE didn't give the authorisation .:sad:

I'm very sorry and sad about this. Got this update from my friend who works there. What a shame! Such a great gig !:boxed:

:confused::loco::tears:

Yes I'm dreadfully angry with Mika atm.:mf_rosetinted: I saw Mama Penniman record the entire show from the back, maybe we could ask her for the footage :roftl::tears:

Think there was My Interpretation too.:wink2:

Oh, was there?:blink: I don't remember it :aah::roftl:

Whaaaaat! Is he crazy or just nutts? Now what can be the reason for that decision? That would be super promotion for him, wouldn't it? :shocked:

Whaaaaat! Is he crazy or just nutts? Now what can be the reason for that decision? That would be super promotion for him, wouldn't it? :shocked:

I am sure he has good reasons for that.

He is at a stage where he needs to make sure that whatever footage is aired it is of good quality and on the right channel.

He might want to release a video of the spring tour and the summer festivals, for example.

I think the promotion argument would only count for a big country like the UK, France or the US.

PS: good luck with getting the recording from his mum... :roftl:

I am sure he has good reasons for that.

He is at a stage where he needs to make sure that whatever footage is aired it is of good quality and on the right channel.

He might want to release a video of the spring tour and the summer festivals, for example.

I think the promotion argument would only count for a big country like the UK, France or the US.

PS: good luck with getting the recording from his mum... :roftl:

In general I can understand his professional reasons not to permit the recording but still there are some questions that need to be posed:

Are Pet Shop Boys less important stars than him? Or Lily Allen, Placebo, David Guetta, Mobby, AC/DC, Metallica, Gossip....etc. I wouldn't say so.:wink2:

The recording of the best gigs at Exit festival is a part of its tradition from the very begining as far as I know. And they get aired on the National Television every Sunday midnight.

But none of Mika gigs (either solo or festival) wasn't aired on some TV if it wasn't some pre ordered contract. We saw his show from Baden Baden on the Arte Channel in January 2010 but it was probably such agreement.

P:S. Did he confirm his appearence at Sziget? Cos I haven't seen his name in the line up of the festival?:blink:

Yes I'm dreadfully angry with Mika atm. I saw Mama Penniman record the entire show from the back, maybe we could ask her for the footage

Oh, was there?:blink: I don't remember it :aah::roftl:

I think we should totally ask her! :roftl::roftl::roftl: She is such a sweetheart! :blush-anim-cl:

When I was watching parts of the gig on YT, i was like ''OMG, when did he do that?!'' An I was in the first row!:roftl::roftl::roftl: However, I remember My Interpretation.:wink2:

P:S. Did he confirm his appearence at Sziget? Cos I haven't seen his name in the line up of the festival?

They were talking about Sziget on some TV show, but they did not mention Mika...:dunno:

The recording of the best gigs at Exit festival is a part of its tradition from the very begining as far as I know. And they get aired on the National Television every Sunday midnight.

I do understand that you are upset (especially because of the lack of a great recording of the LG/BG parade:wink2:), I just presented a different view, kind of trying to explain what might have been behind his decision.

I don't think it has anything to do with him considering himself a bigger artist than the rest. If, for an artistic, business or even personal reason he decides not to let the tv air his performance, he has the right to do so. In my opinion, anyway.:dunno: There was obviously no contract signed on this earlier, otherwise he would have had no say in it. So, too late for the tv and organisers now.

P:S. Did he confirm his appearence at Sziget? Cos I haven't seen his name in the line up of the festival?:blink:

Yes, he has been on the website with the timing of his performance also mentioned for at least a month. However, his name is not mentioned in the tv advert (well, only a few artists' names are) and it has not been confirmed by "Team Mika", either. There is likely to be a reason for that, so I am not pressing friends to buy tickets for it as I have my doubts about it.:sad:

I saw these comments just now!:biggrin2:

Awwww you two are so cuuute Keti!:wub2:

:jawdrop:

awww lovely :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thank you alllll :wub2:

:shocked: Who's that guy? Cool. Looks a bit like Campino (the front man of Die Toten Hosen).

He's Placebo's drummer, Steve Forrest :biggrin2:

I do understand that you are upset (especially because of the lack of a great recording of the LG/BG parade:wink2:), I just presented a different view, kind of trying to explain what might have been behind his decision.

I don't think it has anything to do with him considering himself a bigger artist than the rest. If, for an artistic, business or even personal reason he decides not to let the tv air his performance, he has the right to do so. In my opinion, anyway.:dunno: There was obviously no contract signed on this earlier, otherwise he would have had no say in it. So, too late for the tv and organisers now.

Yes, he has been on the website with the timing of his performance also mentioned for at least a month. However, his name is not mentioned in the tv advert (well, only a few artists' names are) and it has not been confirmed by "Team Mika", either. There is likely to be a reason for that, so I am not pressing friends to buy tickets for it as I have my doubts about it.:sad:

Cross my fingers for his appearence at Sziget:thumb_yello:

You're right, I didn't want to critisize him but to point out our great disappoitment and not only for not recording the BG/LG parade but the whole brilliant gig.:aah:

You tought we are profesional dancers, right? Right? Right?:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Right,Ina,I thought.I gues that was awesome to be with Mika on stage,I am jealous:wink2: Sorry,I am quite late with the answer,but I just noticed your post.:biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted:welcome in my world,girls!i'm already immune at a "great" decision like this,thanks to my Tokio Hotel PR team!:sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:welcome in my world,girls!i'm already immune at a "great" decision like this,thanks to my Tokio Hotel PR team!:sneaky2:

So we're in the same boat. He obviously makes his choises about giving interviews, recordings, preferations to a special sort of fans :naughty:

And we don't fit in his "decisions". Neither Serbia nor Romania.:boxed:

Edited by Shine

So we're in the same boat. He obviously makes his choises about giving interviews, recordings, preferetions to a special sort of fans :naughty:

And we don't fit in his "decisions". Neither Serbia nor Romania.:boxed:

:mf_rosetinted:we are brothers in army!:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:we are brothers in army!:naughty:

Something like that. Next time (if there is next time at all:naughty:) I'd like him to perform in a very small, cosy venue.

Like there in Moscow for example.:mf_rosetinted:

Btw, it could have been done in Prague, but it hasn't. Wonder why?:biggrin2:

Something like that. Next time (if there is next time at all:naughty:) I'd like him to perform in a very small, cosy venue.

Like there in Moscow for example.:mf_rosetinted:

Btw, it could have been done in Prague, but it hasn't. Wonder why?:biggrin2:

:sneaky2:well,welcome czech fans too in our army!:roftl:

:sneaky2:well,welcome czech fans too in our army!:roftl:

LOL:lmfao:

But poor guys!:boxed: And no explanation or some valid exuse for them till now. :blink:

And poor me and Keti who were supposed to be in Prague.:aah:

But he must have been very sad for the cancellation in St. Petersbourgh.:naughty:

Somehow I've thought he had more fans in Russia, huh?:blink:

LOL:lmfao:

But poor guys!:boxed: And no explanation or some valid exuse for them till now. :blink:

And poor me and Keti who were supposed to be in Prague.:aah:

But he must have been very sad for the cancellation in St. Petersbourgh.:naughty:

Somehow I've thought he had more fans in Russia, huh?:blink:

:wink2:much more time for his rest!

:teehee:sorry!i know, i'm in a bitchy mod vis-a-vis of Mika's action/events so,better i will shut my mouth!