Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 6 -The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol ye tea *offers cup* im having water

im ok bussey day you hun

ive lost my clearbear

thanks for the tea

busy day as well, had to work

what's a clearbear?? is it the same or similar to a care bear?:teehee:

thanks for the tea

busy day as well, had to work

what's a clearbear?? is it the same or similar to a care bear?:teehee:

no

its an old bear i got with my mum when i was 12

it was the last thing i got befor she passed-away i say lost my brother burned it he sayed that i didnt diserve it (its realy because he had nothing of hers because he threw it all away)

all thats left was the eyes and nose

no

its an old bear i got with my mum when i was 12

it was the last thing i got befor she passed-away i say lost my brother burned it he sayed that i didnt diserve it (its realy because he had nothing of hers because he threw it all away)

all thats left was the eyes and nose

oh, that's harsh...

don't really know what to say...

except this :huglove:

ty hun ill be ok its just they don't make the teddy any more its weard how a thing can be realy importent i know im being stupid

no you're not being stupid, i understand, my fatheer passed away about 8 years ago and i haven't got anything real from him anymore either, i used to have a very cute little measuring rodd with a dragon on it,

still feel a bit sad when i think of it and that i cant find it anymore

no you're not being stupid, i understand, my fatheer passed away about 8 years ago and i haven't got anything real from him anymore either, i used to have a very cute little measuring rodd with a dragon on it,

still feel a bit sad when i think of it and that i cant find it anymore

sorry for the downer it just losing my teddy it just braught lots of rubbish up

i couldent belive how much i cryed over it

i've got the place to be for that, Bienie's picture thread part 2 :biggrin2:

ye cool i just cant stop thinking

if she thinks of meor if she misses me

no no happy thaughts M, mubbins, lollipopgirl glitter bubbels braces ohhh errm mubbinland

MFC juv hugs

ye cool i just cant stop thinking

if she thinks of meor if she misses me

no no happy thaughts M, mubbins, lollipopgirl glitter bubbels braces ohhh errm mubbinland

MFC juv hugs

is it been long ago or was it quite recent?

hope you'll feel a bit better soon

is it been long ago or was it quite recent?

hope you'll feel a bit better soon

its nearly 12 yearssince she passed but back then my dad told me that i wasen to talk and we never did and the the thaughts reasontly

its nearly 12 yearssince she passed but back then my dad told me that i wasen to talk and we never did and the the thaughts reasontly

do i understand it well (just checking) you weren't allowed to talk about her passing away and how that made you feel?

yes

i learned to bottel all my thaughts and fealings i had no one to talk to (i was sevearly bulled at school) and i had no friends i made my own world and friends i gesus i didnt want to feal

i like MFC everone understands somehow is soo cool i can tell you all anything and i know i wont be juged

yes

i learned to bottel all my thaughts and fealings i had no one to talk to (i was sevearly bulled at school) and i had no friends i made my own world and friends i gesus i didnt want to feal

i like MFC everone understands somehow is soo cool i can tell you all anything and i know i wont be juged

it's hard if you can't talk about something like that. I've found it really helpfull to talk about my father passing away with friends and family. It helps the grieving proces a bit.

I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't get the support you deserved

edit: and about MFC, i agree, i kind of become to think of it as kind of a second family, is that strange?

it's hard if you can't talk about something like that. I've found it really helpfull to talk about my father passing away with friends and family. It helps the grieving proces a bit.

I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't get the support you deserved

edit: and about MFC, i agree, i kind of become to think of it as kind of a second family, is that strange?

ty hun i think people like you and the rest of mfc help me to greve im slowly letting go

Archived