What's your favorite MIKA-interview?

Charlotte_

I just love to look at all those funny interviews so I thought I should make a thread about it.

Not sure if there's already a thread like this :teehee:

My favorite is this one:

It's just hilarious! :roftl: I like the way he doesn't know what there's talking about because it's in Dutch :roftl:

What's your favorite one? :biggrin2:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just love to look at all those funny interviews so I thought I should make a thread about it.

Not sure if there's already a thread like this :teehee:

My favorite is this one:

It's just hilarious! :roftl: I like the way he doesn't know what there's talking about because it's in Dutch :roftl:

My favorite interview is 'The Morning Show' in Australia. Here's the video:

My favorite is this one:

That's a hard one :aah: They all have funny parts in it...:teehee:

But I love is honesty in the one above "It's disgusting!!!" :lmfao:

But I also like this one: http://www.een.be/mediatheek/tag/14 (click on the video Mika - Rain and the interview

starts right after Rain)

That's a hard one :aah: They all have funny parts in it...:teehee:

But I love is honesty in the one above "It's disgusting!!!" :lmfao:

But I also like this one: http://www.een.be/mediatheek/tag/14 (click on the video Mika - Rain and the interview

starts right after Rain)

Yes, I've seen that on tv.

(I'm from Belgium :teehee:)

I was jumping in front of the tv screaming "IT'S MIKA" very loud :roftl:

Love it when he says "de poetsier poets de postkoets met postkoetspoets" :roftl:

and here,the same tv show,a year after,mika singing "fernando" at 1.00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-6h3c6BxM0

This cracks me up every single time :lmfao:!!!!

There are so many funny and adorable interviews with Mika...

Here are just some of my many favorites:

Mika Radio 1's Big Weekend with Chris Moyles ("Keep huggin'" :lmfao:)

The famous MUFFIN interview on Weekend Wogan :wub2:

Ok, and i can't believe no one has posted this so far...by far the weirdest interview ever :aah::lmfao:!!!

Mika at Petra Mede Show, Sweden

Ok, and i can't believe no one has posted this so far...by far the weirdest interview ever :aah::lmfao:!!!

i understand almost everything at the two last interviews... and i probably would die of laughter with the first one,but i CAN´T understand a word!!!:blink:

i was trying to find the "chubby bunny" interview,but i don´t know the name and i can´t... that one is funny too... do you know what i´m talking about?? the one where he wore a blue-white stripped polo... with glasses... from 2008 i think... or 2007....

i understand almost everything at the two last interviews... and i probably would die of laughter with the first one,but i CAN´T understand a word!!!:blink:

i was trying to find the "chubby bunny" interview,but i don´t know the name and i can´t... that one is funny too... do you know what i´m talking about?? the one where he wore a blue-white stripped polo... with glasses... from 2008 i think... or 2007....

Of course!!! This one :roftl::thumb_yello:

Oh, and this one is hilarious too:

Mika @ Roxercise :boxing:

Whaha love those interviews! :wub2:

The women in the 3th one is crazy :blink::roftl:

Yes, I've seen that on tv.

(I'm from Belgium :teehee:)

I was jumping in front of the tv screaming "IT'S MIKA" very loud :roftl:

Love it when he says "de poetsier poets de postkoets met postkoetspoets" :roftl:

Whaha, I remember we were on a short vacation during Christmas and we were zapping and I was reading a book or something and then I all of a sudden I heard MIKA talking :roftl:

Yes, and he says "De kat krabt de krullen van de trap" very good as well :teehee:

And of course the Lucky Luke hair :roftl:

Yes, I think it is hilarious!!! (As you can see in my sig :biggrin2:):rolft: That's why said it's a hard one, I don't think I have favorite one, I like them all :naughty:

Whaha, I remember we were on a short vacation during Christmas and we were zapping and I was reading a book or something and then I all of a sudden I heard MIKA talking :roftl:

Yes, and he says "De kat krabt de krullen van de trap" very good as well :teehee:

And of course the Lucky Luke hair :roftl:

Whaha yeah I really enjoyed the interview! I liked it when the host said he was dancing like a crazy monkey and mika told his story about working as a waiter :roftl:.

Whaha yeah I really enjoyed the interview! I liked it when the host said he was dancing like a crazy monkey and mika told his story about working as a waiter :roftl:.

LOL I know...in fact I think we both liked the whole interview, period!!! :roftl::lmfao::roftl:

Archived