Talk about yo crazy dreams ;D

cat_loves_mika

I know there's a Mika dreams thread.. But this one is just about really weird dreams you've had that you might like to share with your MFC family :aah: (If there's a thread like this already, go ahead and close)

Lemme start..

I once has this dream, and my crush was in it. I was having this party at my house, but it got way out of control.. So I went outside and sprayed the people in my house with chocolate syrup to get them out :blink: it didn't work :bleh: My crush was outside playing guitar and I accidentally sprayed him with chocolate syrup too... :roftl: so I ran over to him to say sorry but I slipped in the darn chocolate syrup and fell right next to him. :naughty: he laughed, I said I was sorry then we ended up talking there for hours :biggrin2: The end! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm really sad that was just a dream... :aah: I would love to covered in chocolate syrup with that guy :naughty:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dream last night where I was in a room with few very pretty female models (that I don't know for real) they were wearing some clothes/dresses made with food (with sugar materials like when you make cakes and stuff like that) that was too funny. They were trying the dresses and I was the assistant of the designer... I saw a hat or something on a chair and the design does not please me so I change it (as it was strange flexible material) I change it like the form of the Eiffel tower :naughty: And I made others stranges dreams last night, and earlier this day (I sleept during two hours this afternoon :teehee:)

It must be because of the weither :teehee:

Archived