Chromeo

Mika4Life13

Does anyone here like chromeo? I just downloaded their album on iTunes because I wanted to hear the song I could be wrong with ezra koenig (Mika's biggest competition in my heart :wub2:)

Anyways their songs are funky techno jazz fresh, I guess, and I love it and I think everyone should listen to I could be wrong and Don't turn the lights on :aah:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone here like chromeo? I just downloaded their album on iTunes because I wanted to hear the song I could be wrong with ezra koenig (Mika's biggest competition in my heart :wub2:)

Anyways their songs are funky techno jazz fresh, I guess, and I love it and I think everyone should listen to I could be wrong and Don't turn the lights on :aah:

Yeees, I listened to it too because of Ezra! :teehee: Actually I like them! I found the combo between the singer's voice and after that the voice of Ezra pretty good, because they were such a contrast. Will listen to some more of them! :thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...

so here are some fellow chromeo fans!! :thumb_yello:

i love the electro-funk- 80s groove of this band...plus they've also described themselves as the " only successful Arab/Jewish partnership since the dawn of human culture." :biggrin2:

David Maklovitch (Dave 1) is the supercute front man

dave-portrait.jpg

whilst Patrick Gemayel (P-thugg) does awesome things on keyboards and synths, and is lebanese..:biggrin2:

together they are Chromeo!

chromeo.jpg

one of my favorite songs by them is night by night:

and they're currently touring the US. Lucky US fans!

if you've never heard of them you should check out their music - it'll be worth it :thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

wow Chromeo thread!!! cool!! I was listening few songs and I really wanted to see him live and he was last year on Exit festival the same day as Mika, BUT and in the same time but on some other stage.... sooooo sorry Chromeo but I LOVE MIKA :teehee:

I really need to listen more of him music :biggrin2:

wow Chromeo thread!!! cool!! I was listening few songs and I really wanted to see him live and he was last year on Exit festival the same day as Mika, BUT and in the same time but on some other stage.... sooooo sorry Chromeo but I LOVE MIKA :teehee:

I really need to listen more of him music :biggrin2:

wow chromeo and mika at the same festival!! :mf_lustslow:i would've chosen mika too :teehee: but their concerts look pretty cool....hope to catch one sometime.

Archived