Mika's Random Walking on stage

Mika's boo

One of my favorite things to watch during Mika's gigs is his little pointless, random walking that he does from time to time on stage, as if he is lost or something :naughty::roftl: He usually does this in between songs. I just find it to be so funny and random:biggrin2:....and cute of coarse :teehee:

for those who don't know what the heck I'm talking about, here is a link where you can see him do it a little bit. (Iv'e seen vids where it is more evident but I cant seem to find them again :boxed:)

Its in between Rain and WAG at 3:20:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Copied from gasmics (my answer)

Really! I noticed it too often, but never had an idea to write about it here And sometimes he starts dancing, and then suddenly stops and begins to do something else.

I think he is more natural with this walking. Earlier there were no such a random things. He had to control himself more, gaining popularity. Now he is a boss on stage, and can do what he needs.

Oh yes I've noticed that too, he just walks and turns and walks again, obviously without a goal, but I think it's his way to concentrate or maybe to let go of tension. Anyway it's kinda cute!:wub2: I love to watch him walk around with these long legs!:teehee:

Oh that reminds me of this clip I was showing someone the other day. Not quite the same thing but entertaining nonetheless :naughty:

oh, so cute with the foot brace, great video! :fangurl:

mika, are you. going. to. put. the darn. jacket on or not! :roftl:

lots of random walking in that one, too (after he finally starts singing), front to back, even circles...:naughty:

he seems to be under painkiller influence just a little...:teehee:

thank you for posting this!

Oh that reminds me of this clip I was showing someone the other day. Not quite the same thing but entertaining nonetheless :naughty:

Hahaha Exactly! he does a lot of Random Walking in that one! too cute. Poor guy is a trooper performing with his foot like that.

Archived