R.e.m.

Sarina

I can't find a thread about R.E.M.....is there one here? If not....I'm opening one now :mf_rosetinted:

Who loves R.E.M.?

I'm a BIG BIG fan so...be gentle with me :naughty:

New CD is about to come (march 7th if I remember correctly) and I can't wait to hear it! I just listened few samples cause I don't want spoilers but the new work seems similar to the last one (which I like).

Also..new CD maybe means new tour and...I HOPE to see R.E.M. live again!

Plus...Michael is a myth (and a hottie!):wub2:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't find a thread about R.E.M.....is there one here? If not....I'm opening one now :mf_rosetinted:

Who loves R.E.M.?

I'm a BIG BIG fan so...be gentle with me :naughty:

New CD is about to come (march 7th if I remember correctly) and I can't wait to hear it! I just listened few samples cause I don't want spoilers but the new work seems similar to the last one (which I like).

Also..new CD maybe means new tour and...I HOPE to see R.E.M. live again!

Plus...Michael is a myth (and a hottie!):wub2:

I do not know who they are :wink2:

I love R.E.M.!...they're one of my favorite bands...some of my fav songs are Man On The Moon, Losing My Religion,It's The End Of The World,Radio Free Europe..just to name a few..I always wanted to go see them in concert..hope they come to L.A...

Ohh R.E.M is amazing ohh yeah :punk:

Yay Karla :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I love R.E.M.!...they're one of my favorite bands...some of my fav songs are Man On The Moon, Losing My Religion,It's The End Of The World,Radio Free Europe..just to name a few..I always wanted to go see them in concert..hope they come to L.A...

Glad to hear that :thumb_yello:

I'm sure they'll make a tour worldwide for the new album...so...I'm sure they'll come to LA...and I also hope they'll come to Italy :wub2:

Archived