Chris Garneau.

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I met Chris Garneau tuesday night at one of his shows here in NY. He is such an amazing artist and person. He was really sweet and I even got to hang out with him and his friends for most of the night. We got along really well and he told me to go to last nights show as well (which I did) and there we hung out for a bit again. I didnt get to take any photos with him because I didnt want to come off like a psycho-fan lol but I did get a few pics of him backstage before his set and also during his set. Will post those later...

P.S. He plays AWESOME live!

one of the things that I like most about Mika is his musical taste, i.e. I'm grateful to him for bringing Chris into my life :wub2: I got two of his albums, I love every minute of them, and yes, I envy you for meeting him :biggrin2::wink2:

thanks for sharing about that :wink2:

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I met Chris Garneau tuesday night at one of his shows here in NY. He is such an amazing artist and person. He was really sweet and I even got to hang out with him and his friends for most of the night. We got along really well and he told me to go to last nights show as well (which I did) and there we hung out for a bit again. I didnt get to take any photos with him because I didnt want to come off like a psycho-fan lol but I did get a few pics of him backstage before his set and also during his set. Will post those later...

P.S. He plays AWESOME live!

Thankyou for telling us!

one of the things that I like most about Mika is his musical taste' date=' i.e. I'm grateful to him for bringing Chris into my life :wub2: I got two of his albums, I love every minute of them, and yes, I envy you for meeting him :biggrin2::wink2:

thanks for sharing about that :wink2:[/quote']

I know right?! I got his albums too, and have been listening to his music alot recently. I love the chords and how different his music is.

Thankyou for telling us!

I know right?! I got his albums too, and have been listening to his music alot recently. I love the chords and how different his music is.

He played alot of new stuff which were awesome. I asked when he would release them and he told me he was not sure yet. We exchanged emails because he wanted me to email him a few photos I took...here is one of them. Hope you guys like!

work.7298521.1.flat,550x550,075,f.recording-artist-chris-garneau.jpg

He played alot of new stuff which were awesome. I asked when he would release them and he told me he was not sure yet. We exchanged emails because he wanted me to email him a few photos I took...here is one of them

http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.7298503.1.flat' date='550x550,075,f.recording-artist-chris-garneau.jpg[/img']

:shocked: Wow! That is just amazing. You are practically pals kind of now :aah: Damn I wish I could be friends with people I admire :aah: They are just generally scared.

:shocked: Wow! That is just amazing. You are practically pals kind of now :aah: Damn I wish I could be friends with people I admire :aah: They are just generally scared.

lol well we all know who I REALLY would like to be "pals" with lol... MEEKS! :naughty:

He played alot of new stuff which were awesome. I asked when he would release them and he told me he was not sure yet. We exchanged emails because he wanted me to email him a few photos I took...here is one of them. Hope you guys like!

http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.7298521.1.flat' date='550x550,075,f.recording-artist-chris-garneau.jpg[/img']

thanks for posting, the pic is great :thumb_yello:

I also like his voice very much :thumb_yello:

Archived