Death Cab for Cutie

Gril4Life

At the risk of seeming weird, I was wondering if anyone else was into Death cab for cutie... Or perhaps any other indie music? If so, how did you discover it?

I personally discovered indie because of the webcomic "Questionable content" (which is amazingly funny by the way). I started listening to some of the bands that Jaques mentioned in the comic, and then I came across death cab, whom I instantly fell in love with... They were so brilliant. I still listen to them from time to time, when I'm down... or just moody :P

What about you guys?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the risk of seeming weird, I was wondering if anyone else was into Death cab for cutie... Or perhaps any other indie music? If so, how did you discover it?

I personally discovered indie because of the webcomic "Questionable content" (which is amazingly funny by the way). I started listening to some of the bands that Jaques mentioned in the comic, and then I came across death cab, whom I instantly fell in love with... They were so brilliant. I still listen to them from time to time, when I'm down... or just moody :P

What about you guys?

I absolutely love their song: transatlanticism. I got to know it through six feet under. Haven't looked them up further though as I had wanted to do. I quite love me some melancholic music from time to time.

This must have been so cool:

[YOUTUBE]Kq2AKBabiUY[/YOUTUBE]

I absolutely love their song: transatlanticism. I got to know it through six feet under. Haven't looked them up further though as I had wanted to do. I quite love me some melancholic music from time to time.

This must have been so cool:

[YOUTUBE]Kq2AKBabiUY[/YOUTUBE]

You totally should look them up; they're like,really cool :mf_rosetinted:

Archived