Killer Queen

ängi

Hey. So. If some of you don't know who Killer Queen is, then, it's the tribute band of Queen.

:original: And they were in Estonia yesterday. And it was SO SO SO AMAZING !!! :boing: It's like.. I made a poster aswell.. And when they came to the stage.. Guitarist saw my poster, and after that we had eye contact the whole concert. And when the singer saw my poster he sent me an air-kiss. And ofc I wanted to take a pic with them after the concert. So I went backstage with two of my friends.. I just stood there and looked in.. Then the guitarist saw me and came to me with that singer.. And then he said to "Freddie" : "hey, that's the girl who knew every single word" and then "Freddie" said :"Yeah, with a poster" and then we took some pics and I could hug them. !!! :original: It was SO SO SO FANTASTIC !!

P7066654.jpg

P7066644.jpg

ARHHHH.jpg

I'M SO HAPPY !

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ty.:original: you were therE? =) :original:

No, I wasn't. I'm not a Queen fan. Actually, I just found out a few days ago that Radio Gaga is their song. I was like OMG :blink:, why didn't I know that before :naughty:

No, I wasn't. I'm not a Queen fan. Actually, I just found out a few days ago that Radio Gaga is their song. I was like OMG :blink:, why didn't I know that before :naughty:

Lol.:aah: Well yeah.. I've a fan since november 2010 and I waited that concert since may. :original: so.. IT was absolutely amazing !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived