Make Me Babies!

First you should know that this is just for fun. I found this website, makemebabies.com at school with my friend. It's about combining your photo with a celebrity's photo then it'll turn out the face of your and your celebrity's baby (in case of both of you get married)....LOL:naughty:

So, here's my photo that i took at school (it was really bad and ugly) and a photo of Mika that i searched on internet.......Voila! it turns out to be a VERY chubby baby boy (that actually looks like a baby girl)

well i'm not quite satisfied of it cos it's really chubby and i don't think i deserve this cute creature out of my ugly face :mf_rosetinted:

SO I HOPE U GUYS WILL HAVE FUN WITH THIS SITE AND PLEASE SHARE US YOUR PICTURES!!:thumb_yello:

PS: use the automatic for choosing skin tone, the accuracy is 90%, and it follows both of your pictures' skin tone. For example if you're not asian then u use the asian skin tone, the baby will have slanted eyes like chinese

post-21267-14298369608_thumb.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First you should know that this is just for fun. I found this website, makemebabies.com at school with my friend. It's about combining your photo with a celebrity's photo then it'll turn out the face of your and your celebrity's baby (in case of both of you get married)....LOL:naughty:

So, here's my photo that i took at school (it was really bad and ugly) and a photo of Mika that i searched on internet.......Voila! it turns out to be a VERY chubby baby boy (that actually looks like a baby girl)

well i'm not quite satisfied of it cos it's really chubby and i don't think i deserve this cute creature out of my ugly face :mf_rosetinted:

SO I HOPE U GUYS WILL HAVE FUN WITH THIS SITE AND PLEASE SHARE US YOUR PICTURES!!:thumb_yello:

PS: use the automatic for choosing skin tone, the accuracy is 90%, and it follows both of your pictures' skin tone. For example if you're not asian then u use the asian skin tone, the baby will have slanted eyes like chinese

Aww cute ! :teehee:

hahahaa... it's so fun! :lmfao:

so my last night's dream came true, me and mika have baby :aah::aah:

one of them looks like yours, Estoniangirl:aah:

I think 3 is enough:aah:

Captureu.png

Capture-11.png

chicken costume? :mf_rosetinted: or duck?:aah:

Capture-10.png

(hope he has curls)

Archived