Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
btw my bfriend broke up with me few weeks ago, but today he said that he still likes me and we are back together :wink2::wub2: and probably going to school tomorrow after two weeks break :boing: so whats up guys? :pinkbow:

:boing: Ha. I never have boyfriend problems. Or boy problems at all.:mf_rosetinted:

btw my bfriend broke up with me few weeks ago, but today he said that he still likes me and we are back together :wink2::wub2: and probably going to school tomorrow after two weeks break :boing: so whats up guys? :pinkbow:

thats sooo sweeeet :pinkbow::wub2:

I've been up since 6 am.. it's almost 7 now.. I have no idea why am

i up so early...:aah: Should go back to sleeep :aah:

Maybe if I go to bed early, I can wake up early tomorrow

...Why would I want to wake up early tomorrow? :mf_rosetinted:

Ha. I always say, "I'm going to be early tonight. I have a big test tomorrow." and then the internet is like , "HA!! YOU'RE :badword:ED."

Ha. I always say, "I'm going to be early tonight. I have a big test tomorrow." and then the internet is like , "HA!! YOU'RE :badword:ED."

That's me :mf_rosetinted: except that I don't go to school tomorrow because I don't want to and I'll only have one class :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: so I'm not going :aah:

Edit: Wow, is monday already!

That's me :mf_rosetinted: except that I don't go to school tomorrow because I don't want to and I'll only have one class :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: so I'm not going :aah:

Edit: Wow, is monday already!

:aah: LUCKY.:mf_rosetinted: I have seven classes. All day. Everyday.

That sucks :mf_rosetinted: on tuesdays, I only have one class :aah: but this tuesday no class for being "teacher's day" :groovy:

WooHoo! Lucky Tuesdays!!! :aah: I only have like 18 days left of school until Summer Break. :mikadas: I'm super duper ready.:mf_rosetinted:

WooHoo! Lucky Tuesdays!!! :aah: I only have like 18 days left of school until Summer Break. :mikadas: I'm super duper ready.:mf_rosetinted:

:badword::badword: I finish school in a month I guess, or more, I don't even know now :aah:

:badword::badword: I finish school in a month I guess, or more, I don't even know now :aah:

Ha! I start my countdown when there is like 50 days left. But I've finished all my big tests (I think) so the rest of the time should be cake.

Ha! I start my countdown when there is like 50 days left. But I've finished all my big tests (I think) so the rest of the time should be cake.

ugh, tests, I have my first final this wednesday and here I am :mf_rosetinted:

ugh, tests, I have my first final this wednesday and here I am :mf_rosetinted:

That's alright. In Internet World, Wednesday is a long ways away. :naughty: Tests are always so much harder than regular work. I can pass every class, but I always end up bombing the tests.:shocked:

That's alright. In Internet World, Wednesday is a long ways away. :naughty: Tests are always so much harder than regular work. I can pass every class, but I always end up bombing the tests.:shocked:

Regular work is easy, I'm just too lazy and that's why I fail the subject :aah: but then I do the exam thingy and get like 90 or something like that :aah: well, that was in high school ;_;

Regular work is easy, I'm just too lazy and that's why I fail the subject :aah: but then I do the exam thingy and get like 90 or something like that :aah: well, that was in high school ;_;

I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to school work. I always come up with some bull**** answer and usually the teacher accepts it if it makes sense. :kachinga: I love high school for that reason. College will be a totally different story. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to school work. I always come up with some bull**** answer and usually the teacher accepts it if it makes sense. :kachinga: I love high school for that reason. College will be a totally different story. :mf_rosetinted:

It is :mf_rosetinted:...:tears:...:aah:

Medicine :mf_rosetinted: we don't have general course here :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Well medicine would be interesting!! To an extent. I plan on studying art of some form, if I go at all. Everything depends on how my cards are played. I would like to be a musician or illustrator, but that probably won't happen Now if Mika will quit arguing and just marry me already I wouldnt have to work a day in my life...

Well medicine would be interesting!! To an extent. I plan on studying art of some form, if I go at all. Everything depends on how my cards are played. I would like to be a musician or illustrator, but that probably won't happen Now if Mika will quit arguing and just marry me already I wouldnt have to work a day in my life...

That's what I think all the time, if he just decided to come to Mexico, he will meet me and he'll fall in love with me, and we'll get marry and why did I study for? :mf_rosetinted: I have back ups anyway, I have Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

That's what I think all the time, if he just decided to come to Mexico, he will meet me and he'll fall in love with me, and we'll get marry and why did I study for? :mf_rosetinted: I have back ups anyway, I have Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Exactly. I once told my schools cousilor that I was just going to marry Mika and have little Lebonese babies. The look I got after I stated that in the middle of class was pricelss. :aah: Especially because no one in my whole freaking country seems to know who Mika is. Well, hardly. Theres a few, of course. :wink2: It's nice to have backups!! Mine is Matthew Gray Gubler and this guy that I met at a leadership conference last week. :naughty:

Exactly. I once told my schools cousilor that I was just going to marry Mika and have little Lebonese babies. The look I got after I stated that in the middle of class was pricelss. :aah: Especially because no one in my whole freaking country seems to know who Mika is. Well, hardly. Theres a few, of course. :wink2: It's nice to have backups!! Mine is Matthew Gray Gubler and this guy that I met at a leadership conference last week. :naughty:

Aw, Mathew Gray Gubler is so silly I love him o_o but he's your backup, I can't mess around with other MFCer's backup! Mika is no backup, he's the first option

:mf_rosetinted:

Well, in my school there's a lot of cute guys...But I don't talk to any of them because I'm awkward and shy :mf_rosetinted: the best combination

Aw, Mathew Gray Gubler is so silly I love him o_o but he's your backup, I can't mess around with other MFCer's backup! Mika is no backup, he's the first option

:mf_rosetinted:

Well, in my school there's a lot of cute guys...But I don't talk to any of them because I'm awkward and shy :mf_rosetinted: the best combination

Deal!! I'll keep the Gube, and you can keep your backups!! (Creme Brûlée Bandersnatch? :aah: For some reason when I first read that name it did NOT look right.) And no worries. I'm awkward and shy to a new extent. :mf_rosetinted: it's painful. Especially since my school has ZERO cute guys. At all. After I started student counsil I have broken out of my shell a bit, but my social anxiety gets pretty bad sometimes. A crappy childhood doesn't help. I you dont mind me asking, how old are you?I think the last fan girl standing gets to shack up with Mika. Let the games begin *MUAHABABABA!!!!!* XD

Deal!! I'll keep the Gube, and you can keep your backups!! (Creme Brûlée Bandersnatch? :aah: For some reason when I first read that name it did NOT look right.) And no worries. I'm awkward and shy to a new extent. :mf_rosetinted: it's painful. Especially since my school has ZERO cute guys. At all. After I started student counsil I have broken out of my shell a bit, but my social anxiety gets pretty bad sometimes. A crappy childhood doesn't help. I you dont mind me asking, how old are you?I think the last fan girl standing gets to shack up with Mika. Let the games begin *MUAHABABABA!!!!!* XD

Creme Brulewachewhaaat? :aah:

Hugs for the crappy childhood :mf_rosetinted::huglove:

I'm 18, 19 next wednesday (16 no, the 23 :naughty:)

Oh, we could have the Mika Games, in which two tributes from every thread are chosen to be in a fangirl battle and the winner gets a date with Mika :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: And I'm not a THG fan lol

Archived