• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My new favorite thing is Rowan Atkinson in the Olympic opening ceremony.

tumblr_m7vrqnOEvR1qcswpxo1_500.png

I love Mr Bean :aah:

Thanks!! :roftl: It's in group archery! It's also been fortune, but yeah, it's a good start! :punk:

At least you have a medal, a gold medal! :thumb_yello:

My 4 obsessions that I love to love :aah:

Mika

Cross country skiing

Benedict Cumberbatch

Sherlock

and then I have eurovision that probably will make it to the list next year :boing:

My 4 obsessions that I love to love :aah:

Mika

Cross country skiing

Benedict Cumberbatch

Sherlock

and then I have eurovision that probably will make it to the list next year :boing:

Haha +1 there. Good obsessions to have :teehee: My friends think I'm crazy... No they're crazy for not agreeing with me :naughty:

And I'm back :aah:

Haha +1 there. Good obsessions to have :teehee: My friends think I'm crazy... No they're crazy for not agreeing with me :naughty:

Right they are crazy make them watch Sherlock and they'll change their minds :naughty:

And I'm back :aah:

Right they are crazy make them watch Sherlock and they'll change their minds :naughty:

I'm trying to get everyone into it.. Most here don't even know it exists xD My mom would watch but she thinks she'll like it TOO much :teehee: And then she might watch it instead of do her schoolwork :naughty:

I'm trying to get everyone into it.. Most here don't even know it exists xD My mom would watch but she thinks she'll like it TOO much :teehee: And then she might watch it instead of do her schoolwork :naughty:

I got my friend to watch it just because I nagged on her all the time, so at the end she was: oh well I watch... :aah: And she actually liked it, not as much as I do, but still :naughty:

I got my friend to watch it just because I nagged on her all the time, so at the end she was: oh well I watch... :aah: And she actually liked it, not as much as I do, but still :naughty:

The real issue is getting people to watch as far as the Great Game, then they're hooked because of the cliffhanger and want to watch the next series. And of course there's no stopping them once they see a scandal in Belgravia :naughty: