Monte Carlo Film

Clare

Hey guys. I've not been on here for two years now. I was watching a film last night and I heard Mika's music in the Monte Carlo film. It was so nice to hear him again. Has anyone seen it? It's worth a watch.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, lots of twists and unexpected things. I didn't realised Relax is such a catchy song till I watch that movie!

Yeah I know what you mean there. I've not listened to Mika for ages. It was this film that got me on here again.:thumb_yello:

oh yeah i did watch the movie! and i loved it more cuz it has so many beautiful scene of Monte Carlo... :wub2: i found out that his songs was playing on this movie, i think i read it on IMDB web site or some where else .and now i really want to take another look at it cuz there were a big list of the movies that has his songs as background playing! :teehee:

Yeah I know what you mean there. I've not listened to Mika for ages. It was this film that got me on here again.:thumb_yello:

Me too. I don't have much times and I just "lurk" here to get updates

oh yeah i did watch the movie! and i loved it more cuz it has so many beautiful scene of Monte Carlo... :wub2: i found out that his songs was playing on this movie, i think i read it on IMDB web site or some where else .and now i really want to take another look at it cuz there were a big list of the movies that has his songs as background playing! :teehee:

ooh send me a list :wink2:

Hi there! and welcome back! :yay:

we have a thread that is made specifically for members to mention where they heard Mika's music, like tv show or movie

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12333

please post your find there... i will close this thread as to keep all discussions together!

thanks!