doing alright thanks! I've been a bit of a wreck lately as well' date=' so you're not alone there :aah: I've been drawing Benedict Cumberbatch but I'm scared to keep going because I don't want to mess up his lovely face :aah: :aah: :naughty:[/quote']

Oh so you draw? That's amazing, I'd love to see some of your drawings! :pinkbow:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh well good luck with it :thumb_yello: You should draw Mika too :mikadas:

:teehee: He's on my very long list of people to draw :naughty: Tyson Ritter, Brendon Urie, Mika, Benedict, and oh the list goes on and on! Unfortunately all my drawings for now are sketchy and have pretty bad graphite shine since I lost my good pencils :mf_rosetinted:

I know,I've had it all before. Just I think it's worse cos I'm not in a good mood overall..and I'm so tired ):

Aww maybe you should get some sleep?

:teehee: He's on my very long list of people to draw :naughty: Tyson Ritter' date=' Brendon Urie, Mika, Benedict, and oh the list goes on and on! Unfortunately all my drawings for now are sketchy and have pretty bad graphite shine since I lost my good pencils :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Ohh well when you draw him make sure you post here! Eve if it's not so good, everyone will love it since it's Mika :teehee:

He hasn't text me yet...I have truly messed up this time.:tears:

Aww don't worry I"m sure things will be fine! :huglove:

Aww maybe you should get some sleep?

Ohh well when you draw him make sure you post here! Eve if it's not so good, everyone will love it since it's Mika :teehee:

Okay I will :pinkbow: I may as well start out soon enough, if I can figure out which picture to draw :naughty: Decisions, decisions.

don't even worry yourself of course they will be! I'm not trying to come off as ms always positive' date=' but it does you absolutely no good to be so paranoid. :hug:[/quote']

Meh,can't help being worried and stuff...

hi :wink2: i finally finished my homeworks :wink2: and i won't be here for long time :huglove:

:bye:

:huglove: i'm gonna miss you too :hug: i know i won't be here cos you know that 8th grade is hard and stressful here :hug:

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, don't worry you'll get through it! :hug: it isn't so bad once you get started. It just takes a little getting used to :aah: