a_753d3cc2.jpg

Reminds me so much of my darling Tima..:tears:

You're gonna have to admit some of it is true, Grace and I had no problem with that.:mf_rosetinted:

I know. I bow to you more than ever. :bow: xD

No actually, I don't think so :mf_rosetinted: But I'll see if there's something :aah:

Good :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one?:naughty:Could it have smth to do with this?:

Disease's growing, it's epidemic

I'm scared that there ain't a cure

The world believes it and I'm going crazy

I cannot take any more

I'm so glad that I'll never fit in

That will never be me

Outcasts and girls with ambition

That's what I wanna see....

F*ck yeah. :mf_rosetinted:

Read it.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah they are! :hi5::mf_rosetinted:

NOPE not that one, it so happens to be a song from a F-ING BRILLIANT concept album by my lord Queensryche. I cried when I listened to that the whole way through. Oh, it's gooooooooodddd. The writing of that album is something that threatens to bump every single one of my idols down several notches. Hold up, I'll link you to the song... :mf_rosetinted:

Here you go Xenia :mf_rosetinted: Queensryche- Spreading The Disease

Note* that is a stupid video that plays the song twice in a row, but I never mind because then I don't have to bother pressing replay.

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Now comes my favourite part - which animals, colours, number, places etc. would work for you. It's rather fun! :pinkbow:

Leo

Animals and horoscope:

Lion (surrise, surprise :aah:), panther, eagle, hawk and rooster.

Colours and signs:

Yellow, orange (this is getting ridiculouss :mf_rosetinted:), gold (I am jelaous), all of the intense colours of the Sun.

Signs and places:

Public places, churches

Signs and metalls:

Gold

Signs and numbers:

1, 81, 91

Perfumes and scentes:

Lavander, oregano

The Zodiac and countries and towns:

Romania, Austria, Sicily; Bombai, Bristol, Chicago, Damascus, Philadelphia, Prague, Rome

Signs and plants:

Orange tree, Lemon tree, all exotic trees, palm, sunflower, arnica

Talismans and the Zodiac:

Sardonyx. Is believed to save courage, virtue and strenght. It's the protecter of mariage and it is said that the bride who wears it will have a happy mariage. It also brings popularity.

Money and signs:

Leo is an idealist by nature and it is well known that money doesn't come from pure idealism. If Leo wants to be rich, then it must completely change or completely destroy its secretive heart. If they're happy enought to be in business or the profession they like, the battle for money isn't as important. They sacrifice their deepst beliefs less and are much happier when they serve the public and help make the world a better place. This humanism serving, doesn't of course have the intellectual qualities of an Aquarius (well, thank you very much :das:) , nor the compation of Pisces. Leo's seving humanism is completely emotional and connected to fun, sports and having a good time.

If you want your Chinese horoscope sign, give me your year of birth. Hanna, you're a dog.:mf_rosetinted:

Do you want to know how you would make it in love and sex with other signs? Because it has that too. Say which ones and I'll tell you. :das:

No actually, I don't think so :mf_rosetinted: But I'll see if there's something :aah:

Good :naughty:

Fine.:mf_rosetinted:

xD

NOPE not that one' date=' it so happens to be a song from a F-ING BRILLIANT concept album by my lord Queensryche. I cried when I listened to that the whole way through. Oh, it's gooooooooodddd. The writing of that album is something that threatens to bump every single one of my idols down several notches. Hold up, I'll link you to the song... :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']
Here you go Xenia :mf_rosetinted: Queensryche- Spreading The Disease

Note* that is a stupid video that plays the song twice in a row' date=' but I never mind because then I don't have to bother pressing replay.[/quote']

My god, THIS IS BRILLIANT!! How come I haven't heard of them before?:shocked:

It thinks that no one except it deserves to be a leader. It thinks that only it is capable of the right things.

Maybe this :mf_rosetinted:

Probably.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Aww I am sorry.:hug:

It's OK. :hug:

Fine.:mf_rosetinted:

xD

My god, THIS IS BRILLIANT!! How come I haven't heard of them before?:shocked:

Probably.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

It's OK. :hug:

Probably because they're a relatively un-famous American band formed in the eighties... Again, my dad has brilliant music taste :das: Do you want me to link you a video with the whole album? It's a concept album so it has acting bits and tells a story. Basically it's about a kid who- oh never mind you'll find out.. It's called Operation: Mindcrime. It's an hour long to listen to the whole thing straight through but it's much better that way...:fisch:

Now comes my favourite part - which animals, colours, number, places etc. would work for you. It's rather fun! :pinkbow:

Leo

Animals and horoscope:

Lion (surrise, surprise :aah:), panther, eagle, hawk and rooster.

Colours and signs:

Yellow, orange (this is getting ridiculouss :mf_rosetinted:), gold (I am jelaous), all of the intense colours of the Sun.

Signs and places:

Public places, churches

Signs and metalls:

Gold

Signs and numbers:

1, 81, 91

Perfumes and scentes:

Lavander, oregano

The Zodiac and countries and towns:

Romania, Austria, Sicily; Bombai, Bristol, Chicago, Damascus, Philadelphia, Prague, Rome

Signs and plants:

Orange tree, Lemon tree, all exotic trees, palm, sunflower, arnica

Talismans and the Zodiac:

Sardonyx. Is believed to save courage, virtue and strenght. It's the protecter of mariage and it is said that the bride who wears it will have a happy mariage. It also brings popularity.

Money and signs:

Leo is an idealist by nature and it is well known that money doesn't come from pure idealism. If Leo wants to be rich, then it must completely change or completely destroy its secretive heart. If they're happy enought to be in business or the profession they like, the battle for money isn't as important. They sacrifice their deepst beliefs less and are much happier when they serve the public and help make the world a better place. This humanism serving, doesn't of course have the intellectual qualities of an Aquarius (well, thank you very much :das:) , nor the compation of Pisces. Leo's seving humanism is completely emotional and connected to fun, sports and having a good time.

If you want your Chinese horoscope sign, give me your year of birth. Hanna, you're a dog.:mf_rosetinted:

Do you want to know how you would make it in love and sex with other signs? Because it has that too. Say which ones and I'll tell you. :das:

Church? :blink::aah: and rooster :lmfao:

I know :mf_rosetinted:

Which ones, hm, Leo and cancer :das:

I find it funny how people just randomly pop up on chat on fb and those people tend to annoy me so I just say hi then ignore.:aah: I know it a bit mean but seriously I only want one man in my life and that is Clint so all those guys who pop up can f*ck off.:lmfao:

PHP4CC8782B9A24D.jpg

My level of fangurling is too damn high!

Yeah, I checked. I'm sorry.

I LOVE THAT. Oh my god :lmfao:

Seriously though, the rent is too damn high here :mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE THE SONGIFIED VERSION.

AUTOTUNE THE NEWS IS WHERE I GET ALL MY INFORMATION.

:aah:

I can try

But do not be surprised

At my sucky grammar

Why am I writing in stanza?

I do not know.

:mf_rosetinted:.

Because it sounds cool :mf_rosetinted: Haha' date=' I don't care just tell me if you want me to correct you or not :aah:

304847_361553210589835_1306989587_n.jpg

LOL. I had to post it here...couldn't resist.:lol3:

:teehee:

527180_360306200714536_1438628904_n.jpg

:lmfao:

:lmao :lmao::lmfao: :lmfao: