• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what do you want?:mf_rosetinted:

:tears:Because the world isn't fair.

Never mind :aah:

So you're telling me you'd leave the MFC, a beautiful place with beautiful people who report anything and everything important about our Mika because Hanna won't tell you what she meant?:mf_rosetinted:

Here is no serious way you believe people die because the world 'isn't fair', especially if you don't believe in god. Jus sayin....:mf_rosetinted:

Stop calling my bluff' date=' or I WILL FIND YOU.[/color']:mikacool:

Yes I will.:mf_rosetinted:

No, because you're SO bluffing.:mikacool: And I want you to find me.:mikacool:

His music :mf_rosetinted:

:tears: it's so sad, heard that my old teacher had die...

okay :aah:

Who says I don't want that? That's why I'm here, because I fell in love with him the moment I heard We Are Golden.:mf_rosetinted: Him being drop dead gorgeous is just a huge plus.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh no :tears::hug:

Here is no serious way you believe people die because the world 'isn't fair'' date=' especially if you don't believe in god. Jus sayin....:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Then what do you want me to say? That it's fair? That everything is fine? Do you want me to say people die because they have to? Yes, they do, but that girl didn't have to die so young and in such a horrible way.

No, because you're SO bluffing.:mikacool: And I want you to find me.:mikacool:

Who says I don't want that? That's why I'm here, because I fell in love with him the moment I heard We Are Golden.:mf_rosetinted: Him being drop dead gorgeous is just a huge plus.:mf_rosetinted:

Then what do you want me to say? That it's fair? That everything is fine? Do you want me to say people die because they have to? Yes, they do, but that girl didn't have to die so young and in such a horrible way.

Shut up.

No. I'm sure not. But I'm trying to say, if you don't believe in god, what DO you believe in? If there is no god, people don't die for REASONS. not even because they HAVE to. The world is fair in that way- everyone dies. And regardless of how and when, it doesn't care. There is no bias on particular people. Therefore if you did believe in god it's easy to see it as unfair, but since you don't I can't see how you justify that thought seeing as things are simply left to stand. If you were paying attention that other night, this is the labyrinth. There is no way we can escape our suffering, not even when we make peace with it. Rebalais' Great Perhaps refers not to a heaven or anything of the sort, but to the prospect that we can make something of ourselves, and of others, despite being caught in this never ending labyrinth.:mf_rosetinted:

No one, I just answered your question :teehee:

Yes :tears: And thank you :hug:

And +one million for that speech.

Goodbye. :mf_rosetinted:

goodbye :mf_rosetinted:

PFFFFFFTTTTTT. I couldnt be THAT important. I doubt you guys would miss me after a few weeks' date=' anyways. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

And hi again miss Grace :mf_rosetinted:

I'm only here long enough to state how much I disagree with that illogical 'speech'. PFFFT.

Shut up.

No. I'm sure not. But I'm trying to say' date=' if you don't believe in god, what DO you believe in? If there is no god, people don't die for REASONS. not even because they HAVE to. The world is fair in that way- everyone dies. And regardless of how and when, it doesn't care. There is no bias on particular people. Therefore if you did believe in god it's easy to see it as unfair, but since you don't I can't see how you justify that thought seeing as things are simply left to stand. If you were paying attention that other night, this is the labyrinth. There is no way we can escape our suffering, not even when we make peace with it. Rebalais' Great Perhaps refers not to a heaven or anything of the sort, but to the prospect that we can make something of ourselves, and of others, despite being caught in this never ending labyrinth.:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Sorry but this was the most unnecessary post in the whole thread -.-

And I'm here long enough to tell you this

:mf_rosetinted:

And that, Xenia's post was really logical :mf_rosetinted:

Since WHEN!???? She asked me my opinion, I gave it. And it's a million times more logical than spewing questions. Might I add, that pissing me off royally isnt helping making me want to stay? Because I was honestly being serious. Not because of you, but because of reasons.

Oh god, religion posts... :blowup:

:omg_fans:

Also, I hate school and the people I go to school with. Basically, I just really bloody hate school.

Had nothing to do with religion. It had to do with her post being illogical in the context of her being an atheist.:aah:

Shut up.

No. I'm sure not. But I'm trying to say' date=' if you don't believe in god, what DO you believe in? If there is no god,[b'] people don't die for REASONS[/b]. not even because they HAVE to. The world is fair in that way- everyone dies. And regardless of how and when, it doesn't care. There is no bias on particular people. Therefore if you did believe in god it's easy to see it as unfair, but since you don't I can't see how you justify that thought seeing as things are simply left to stand. If you were paying attention that other night, this is the labyrinth. There is no way we can escape our suffering, not even when we make peace with it. Rebalais' Great Perhaps refers not to a heaven or anything of the sort, but to the prospect that we can make something of ourselves, and of others, despite being caught in this never ending labyrinth.:mf_rosetinted:

No. BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF

I believe in myself and people that are dear to me. That doesn't make any sence. There are plently of reason to die: you commit suicide because you have some problems, you die of some illness, somebody wants to kill you because you did something bad, etc. But it isn't fair that young and good people die in horrible ways that they don't deserve. And that has NOTHING to do with god! I was paying attention, and I completely agree, but you're far off the point.

Oh :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I'm really sorry :tears:

Thank you, but it isn't done yet, Grace and I have been known to continue these kind of discussions for hours.:naughty:

Since WHEN!???? She asked me my opinion' date=' I gave it. And it's a million times more logical than spewing questions. Might I add, that pissing me off royally isnt helping making me want to stay? Because I was honestly being serious. Not because of you, but because of reasons.[/quote']

you know exactly why I said that, because I find it distasteful to make a comment like that when we're talking about a dead child dying in a horrible way. It's not a good time to start a discussion about a common saying. She didn't say: "because life's unfair" because she's a christian, she didn't say it because she's an ateist. It's just a way of answer the question: why do people die.

I mean, come on, why didn't you question me question? why do people die? Because I know perfectly well why people die.

No. BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF

I believe in myself and people that are dear to me. That doesn't make any sence. There are plently of reason to die: you commit suicide because you have some problems, you die of some illness, somebody wants to kill you because you did something bad, etc. But it isn't fair that young and good people die in horrible ways that they don't deserve. And that has NOTHING to do with god! I was paying attention, and I completely agree, but you're far off the point.

Oh :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I'm really sorry :tears:

Thank you, but it isn't done yet, Grace and I have been known to continue these kind of discussions for hours.:naughty:

it's okay nothing you can do :huh:

Okay :naughty: but this is the most pointless one ever :mf_rosetinted: And just so you know, if this was a tv show. You would got like at least 90% of the votes, and I'm on your side.

you know exactly why I said that, because I find it distasteful to make a comment like that when we're talking about a dead child dying in a horrible way. It's not a good time to start a discussion about a common saying. She didn't say: "because life's unfair" because she's a christian, she didn't say it because she's an ateist. It's just a way of answer the question: why do people die.

I mean, come on, why didn't you question me question? why do people die? Because I know perfectly well why people die.

Why do people die? It's good that you know. People DIE because their heart stops, and they stop breathing, and they can no longer communicate. That is why (or, better phrased) What makes, a person die.

Why do people die? It's good that you know. People DIE because their heart stops' date=' and they stop breathing, and they can no longer communicate. That is why (or, better phrased) What makes, a person die.[/quote']

the sky is blue

I'm only here long enough to state how much I disagree with that illogical 'speech'. PFFFT.

Whoa now. You have the right to agree or disagree with anything' date=' but just because something doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it's illogical. To me, your speech doesn't make sense, but that doesn't mean there aren't people to whom it does or that it's 'illogical'.

And I'm here long enough to tell you this

:mf_rosetinted:

And that, Xenia's post was really logical :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you, Hanna.