Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

I never get invited to draw. You just lost out on a masterpiece perhaps even better that 'Mary & Her Chicken'.:shun:

I'm going to class with someone who might possibly be my clone.:teehee: And the French teacher is crazy, she talks only in French and we all look at her like 'dafuq?' and the physics teacher makes it seem so cool (and I thought that was impossible :mf_rosetinted:) and I learned how to break some binary code things when it comes to numbers and most of the people are SO cool (there are of course a few stuck up sluts with their pushed up boobs out and I have no idea what they're doing there, but OK) and oooooohhhh.....:excite::excite::swoon:

But you already drew when I left.:mf_rosetinted: But I just saw Annu's profile, she's here.:blink:

Physics being UNcool is impossible. :roftl::aah::teehee:

Muahaha, you got the GOOD sort of French teacher, you'll learn WAY faster.

AHAHAHHAHAHAA :excite: I LOVE BINARY. *nerd swoon* xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to class with someone who might possibly be my clone.:teehee: And the French teacher is crazy, she talks only in French and we all look at her like 'dafuq?' and the physics teacher makes it seem so cool (and I thought that was impossible :mf_rosetinted:) and I learned how to break some binary code things when it comes to numbers and most of the people are SO cool (there are of course a few stuck up sluts with their pushed up boobs out and I have no idea what they're doing there, but OK) and oooooohhhh.....:excite::excite ::swoon :

But you already drew when I left.:mf_rosetinted: But I just saw Annu's profile, she's here.:blink:

:aah::excite: I'm actually jealous of you right now, your school seems really cool :teehee: I want your physics teacher!!! :mf_rosetinted: I also want to break binary codes :aah:

But she said goodbye to us :blink:

Yes it is :roftl: and now this song is stuck in my head dammit xD

No I don't know what' date=' but I guess that you're going to tell me? :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

Haha ofc it is:naughty:

Nope :mf_rosetinted: Yes I have to, Salem Al Fakir is going to be a guest music editor in musikguiden :swoon: for 4 days! :excite:

Physics being UNcool is impossible. :roftl::aah::teehee:

Muahaha' date=' you got the GOOD sort of French teacher, you'll learn WAY faster.

AHAHAHHAHAHAA :excite: I LOVE BINARY. *nerd swoon* xD[/quote']

Oh, but it is.:mf_rosetinted: I used to hate it. Then it was standable when my new teacher came (she was great, but she was like um....you know those cartoons when somebody writes a thousand formula things in a second? Yeah, she was like that and we didn't get half the things she said :aah:) but now it seems so cool and did you know that we're related?:teehee:

I know, I love her already.:aah:

I feel so proud.xDDD He's gonna teach us how to crack it when it comes to letters next time.:teehee:

Well APPARENTLY VH1 didn't FTBA today! :teehee::wub2:

Nope. Eurythmics now.:naughty:

Haha ofc it is:naughty:

Nope :mf_rosetinted: Yes I have to, Salem Al Fakir is going to be a guest music editor in musikguiden :swoon: for 4 days! :excite:

Actually, ALL these songs are in my head now. Especially 'Crime Dramas Suck' and 'I Know' xDDD These are so GOOD! :aah: I love DFTBA records, everyone hilarious is signed there from Hank to Charlie McDonnell to Michael Aranda :aah::teehee:

YAY!!!! :excite:

Oh, but it is.:mf_rosetinted: I used to hate it. Then it was standable when my new teacher came (she was great, but she was like um....you know those cartoons when somebody writes a thousand formula things in a second? Yeah, she was like that and we didn't get half the things she said :aah:) but now it seems so cool and did you know that we're related?:teehee:

I know, I love her already.:aah:

I feel so proud.xDDD He's gonna teach us how to crack it when it comes to letters next time.:teehee:

Nope. Eurythmics now.:naughty:

See there's the problem, the awesome fun part isn't the formulas it's thte stuff the formulas MEAN. As it relates to cosmology and astrology and all that good stuff. XD :das:

WOOT!!! I can't wait till you learn, then we can take forever to talk to each other in binary :naughty:

:aah::excite: I'm actually jealous of you right now, your school seems really cool :teehee: I want your physics teacher!!! :mf_rosetinted: I also want to break binary codes :aah:

But she said goodbye to us :blink:

And this is day one.:aah: Sorry, he's retiring in two years as soon as he finishes with us.:naughty: It's SO cool.:aah:

She was here when I wrote that and now she's gone.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Actually' date=' ALL these songs are in my head now. Especially 'Crime Dramas Suck' and 'I Know' xDDD These are so GOOD! :aah : I love DFTBA records, everyone hilarious is signed there from Hank to Charlie McDonnell to Michael Aranda :aah ::teehee :

YAY!!!! :excite:[/quote']

:naughty: Wait did you say Charlie McDonell? :fangurl:

:excite: And now I really have to listen to Pang Prego again :boing:

And this is day one.:aah : Sorry, he's retiring in two years as soon as he finishes with us.:naughty : It's SO cool.:aah:

She was here when I wrote that and now she's gone.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Yeah imagine how the rest of the year will be :naughty: Awe :sneaky2: Well I don't understand serbian, so it's cool :aah:

Weird :blink: xD

:naughty: Wait did you say Charlie McDonell? :fangurl:

:excite: And now I really have to listen to Pang Prego again :boing:

Yeah imagine how the rest of the year will be :naughty: Awe :sneaky2: Well I don't understand serbian, so it's cool :aah:

Weird :blink: xD

Guess who ELSE loves Charlie? :naughty::swoon: he's great. Chameleon Circuit is AWESOME, they're signed to DFTBA records as well as all his solo music :teehee:

I don't like him after I've listened to Liv Strömquist :roftl:

Who?:blink:

See there's the problem' date=' the awesome fun part isn't the formulas it's thte stuff the formulas MEAN. As it relates to cosmology and astrology and all that good stuff. XD :das:

WOOT!!! I can't wait till you learn, then we can take forever to talk to each other in binary :naughty:[/quote']

No, the problem is I have no idea WHAT the formulas mean.:aah: And you didn't answer me if you knew we were related.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeeeesssss!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHHAHHAHAHA. xDDD

Oh, and Bon Jovi now.:teehee:

Guess who ELSE loves Charlie? :naughty::swoon: he's great. Chameleon Circuit is AWESOME' date=' they're signed to DFTBA records as well as all his solo music :teehee:[/quote']

Yay :excite: Oh, I've actually haven't listen that much to his music :naughty: It's the vlogs that I love :swoon:

No, the problem is I have no idea WHAT the formulas mean.:aah: And you didn't answer me if you knew we were related.:mf_rosetinted:

A swedish comic writer, I have explained to Grace once before :aah: She writes comics about feminism, gender roles, politics and so on

She's the coolest person I know, and she so talented and smart and I can keep on going for ever!

Haha no, I didn't know that xD In 6th grade I had a history teacher related t me, and a science teacher that lived in my neighborhood xDDD

I love Bon Jovi :teehee:

Yay :excite: Oh, I've actually haven't listen that much to his music :naughty: It's the vlogs that I love :swoon:

His vlogs are great, I follow loads of vloggers :teehee: I know about him because he's friends with John and Hank and he's a nerdfighter, of course :naughty:

Although his music is pretty good, you know me do you think I could resist songs about Doctor Who? :lmfao:

A swedish comic writer, I have explained to Grace once before :aah: She writes comics about feminism, gender roles, politics and so on

She's the coolest person I know, and she so talented and smart and I can keep on going for ever!

Oh are we talking Liv Stömquist!? I love her (well what I've seen of her) :naughty: