Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that the right word? :blink: the contrary to easy to read?

I guess I'm a very restless person, I have to do several things at the same time :aah:

Well yes, but it connotates either really really difficult, or just really bad. And I doubt it's either. :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, I guess the lamppost is important :naughty:

Yes.:naughty:It also looks cool.:aah:

Sorry for forgetting? :fisch:

Yes' date=' I know it. It isn't the MOST beautiful thing I've ever read, but that's because I read A LOT. xD[/quote']

Shame on you. How could you forget about our wedding? :tears:

I do too, and I still think that's it's the most beautiful book in the world.:wub2:

Shame on you. How could you forget about our wedding? :tears:

I do too, and I still think that's it's the most beautiful book in the world.:wub2:

School :tears:

Really? I think it comes in below a few things for me. I'm pretty sure The Outsiders tops my charts.

Edit: and the fact that you said you wanted to cancel it xD

Really?:shocked: But you know what it is, right?:mf_rosetinted:

Still, very, VERY smart.:naughty:

yep, my mum use to quote things from the show :naughty:

Yes, but most of the librarians are :naughty:

Yes it does :naughty: I love to compare book covers from different countries because they are all so different :teehee:not this one, but still :aah:

School :tears:

Really? I think it comes in below a few things for me. I'm pretty sure The Outsiders tops my charts.

Edit: and the fact that you said you wanted to cancel it xD

Yes, he's my favourite writer. I love the story, the characters, the atmosphere and just this veil of mystery it has around it. You start reading it and you just can't stop. I was at the edge of my seat throught the whole thing and I bit my nails so much that you could see the blood (I tend to do that sometimes when I'm nervous) and when it was finished I just held it to my chest for half and hour and it was almost as if I'd died. Books can affect me, but never like this. I love this one so much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outsiders_(novel) This? Really?

Because you wanted to first BECAUSE I DON'T F*CKING WATCH SHERLOCK.:mf_rosetinted: And I never did.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, he's my favourite writer. I love the story, the characters, the atmosphere and just this veil of mystery it has around it. You start reading it and you just can't stop. I was at the edge of my seat throught the whole thing and I bit my nails so much that you could see the blood (I tend to do that sometimes when I'm nervous) and when it was finished I just held it to my chest for half and hour and it was almost as if I'd died. Books can affect me, but never like this. I love this one so much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outsiders_(novel) This? Really?

Because you wanted to first BECAUSE I DON'T F*CKING WATCH SHERLOCK.:mf_rosetinted: And I never did.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, that. It's just a f*cking GORGEOUS book. After I finished it, I just sat for an hour, my world shattered, and didn't even realize how much time passed until I was called for dinner. That book changed me, I will never be the same. :tears: Stay gold, Ponyboy, stay golden....:crybaby: