Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think mine is by the time :wub2::wub2: it's a show that comes on here' date=' just little mind puzzles. But I think I'll watch Mindfreak now...:fisch: Yes, chips as in crisps. xD

Hooray! (: nope no ideas, you?

I just don't eat much as of this summer, so I'm fine. And we eat late anyways. xD why, dont you pay?

I love that, of course. It would never fly in america though xD[/quote']

Ehm no, it's free and you can take as much as you want to :teehee:

it will never eh what? :blink: xD

No problem. :naughty:

...I promised Hanna I wouldn't hear them! :aah: *DILEMMA!*

well listen to them if you want to, but please discuss them in the other thread, if you want to :teehee:

Ehm no, it's free and you can take as much as you want to :teehee:

it will never eh what? :blink: xD

well listen to them if you want to, but please discuss them in the other thread, if you want to :teehee:

Lucky :sneaky2: xDDD

' it would never fly ' as in, nobody would really agree to it here, it wouldn't work out :teehee:

I'm actually a bit scared to listen to them if we're honest. :aah:

Lucky :sneaky2: xDDD

' it would never fly ' as in' date=' nobody would really agree to it here, it wouldn't work out :teehee:

I'm actually a bit scared to listen to them if we're honest. :aah:[/quote']

Well I guess you can say we're lucky, but then every dish only cost around a dollar for the school :mf_rosetinted: It looks like this :aah:

maltider_000.jpg

Aha, but queueing would never have worked in America or what? I'm lost :aah:

Oh wow....I wouldn't like that as I don't like the food in my school it's bleeeh.:puke:

I know, so is mine :aah: We can bring stuff from home and heat it though :P

Hello people! *interferes* How are things? :bye:

I also don't like eating at school, we always have to take junk food :sneaky2:

Btw, which of you has already started school? :)

Hello, doing fine :bye: you?

I started school three days ago :teehee:

Well I guess you can say we're lucky, but then every dish only cost around a dollar for the school :mf_rosetinted: It looks like this :aah:

maltider_000.jpg

Aha, but queueing would never have worked in America or what? I'm lost :aah:

Ew, that looks weird xD our lunch is better :naughty:

No, mcdonalds. If school had anything to do with it, we wouldn't be allowed anywhere near there. In America most people tell you not to go to McDonalds as it's junk and you might get fat, and then it would cost everyone money. :mf_rosetinted: so you're made to feel bad about going there even a few times :aah:

Hello people! *interferes* How are things? :bye:

I also don't like eating at school, we always have to take junk food :sneaky2:

Btw, which of you has already started school? :)

Well sometime the food is great :teehee: Spaghetti Bolognese :licks_lips:

yep, three weeks ago :aah:

And hi btw :hug:

I know' date=' so is mine :aah: We can bring stuff from home and heat it though :P

I started school three days ago :teehee:[/quote']

Aww we can't do that,saying that I went into this club thing that is on during lunch and used their kettle to have a pot noddle :naughty:

Ew' date=' that looks weird xD our lunch is better :naughty:

No, mcdonalds. If school had anything to do with it, we wouldn't be allowed anywhere near there. In America most people tell you not to go to McDonalds as it's junk and you might get fat, and then it would cost everyone money. :mf_rosetinted: so you're made to feel bad about going there even a few times :aah:[/quote']

Yeah, the mashed potatoes are good :naughty: But you have to pay for your, and tomorrow it's mexico soup, mmm :lick_lips:

Aha, I see. But school can't decide what you should do on your spare time, and at breaks. :mf_rosetinted: Seriously you don't? :blink: Oh that's far from what we think about McDonalds in sweden :aah: Yeah but it's probably cheaper than your lunch :naughty:

Hello girls! :hug:

Hey :bye: not bad,you?

:teehee:

I am at school,started last month actually :aah:

I'm good, thanks! :D Ah so you start it in August, right? :wink2:

Well sometime the food is great :teehee: Spaghetti Bolognese :licks_lips:

yep, three weeks ago :aah:

And hi btw :hug:

Ahah that's italian food! Love them! :roftl: Wow, am I the only one who'll start school next week? :blush-anim-cl:

I know' date=' so is mine :aah: We can bring stuff from home and heat it though :P

I started school three days ago :teehee:[/quote']

Hi! I'm fine too, thanks! :pinkbow:

You too! I'm the only one still in vacation (oh well, there are only 6 days left) xD

Yeah, the mashed potatoes are good :naughty: But you have to pay for your, and tomorrow it's mexico soup, mmm :lick_lips:

Aha, I see. But school can't decide what you should do on your spare time, and at breaks. :mf_rosetinted: Seriously you don't? :blink: Oh that's far from what we think about McDonalds in sweden :aah: Yeah but it's probably cheaper than your lunch :naughty:

:naughty: yeah, they can't really, but it's advice everyone says not just the school. Most parents don't want you to eat it either :aah: Haha but really, we only pay $1.25 for our lunch :naughty:

It is indeed.The lengths I go to to get my lunch.:mf_rosetinted:

I got to go about today with a camera and take photo's of things in the school during my last class as part of my course.:teehee: What fun that was :naughty:

:naughty::naughty:

Oh that sounds awesome! I'm still getting lost and being bored :mf_rosetinted:

yes, I was thinking of it the whole school day :aah:

And thank you again :huglove: But I've actually clicked on the link and listened to the songs, but without sound, just to see how long each sample was :naughty:

I knew it. xDD

Wait, you listened to the songs without sound?:aah: But I get it, I won't torture you.:aah:

I think mine is by the time :wub2::wub2: it's a show that comes on here' date=' just little mind puzzles. But I think I'll watch Mindfreak now...:fisch: Yes, chips as in crisps. xD

Hooray! (: nope no ideas, you? [/quote']

That one's beautiful.:wub2: I love singing that to myself when I'm supposed to get out of bed: 'Don't wake up, won't wake up, can't wake up, no - don't wake me up'..:aah: Aha...I won't ask anymore..:aah: Oh. I always confused those two and I like chips better because we say it like that here too. Nope.:mf_rosetinted:

Hello girls! :hug:

I'm good, thanks! :D Ah so you start it in August, right? :wink2:

Ahah that's italian food! Love them! :roftl: Wow, am I the only one who'll start school next week? :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, or maybe of mincemeat sauce but what's the differences? :naughty: Oh that's late, but I think Mary starts the 17th of September or somthing :mf_rosetinted: But then you had to finish school late?

You should feel lucky' date=' I wish I was still on summer vacation :mf_rosetinted:

School is boring. :mikacool:[/quote']

Well, I don't think I'm that lucky, cos I have to think of school anyway! :wink2:

Anyway, I got you, school is both interesting and boring, a mix of the two that I can't define lol! :roftl:

Yes, or maybe of mincemeat sauce but what's the differences? Oh that's late, but I think Mary starts the 17th of September or somthing But then you had to finish school late?

yeah you're right, Bolognese is with mincemeat sauce! :aah: Ah I see, well, school will finish aroud 10th June or something, but this year I'll end at the beginning of July cos of final exams! *help* :blink:

And when will you finish? xD

Edited by WeAreStrong!