Mika on BFM TV (France) 20.09.12

Mikabéa

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With TOOL, his 3rd album, Mika, a 29-year-old singer, comes back to the frotnstage.

If Mika claims to be very shy, he became famous thanks to his bouncy hits like Relax, which allowed him to sell more than 10 billion CDs since 2007.

The fear of the blank sheet.

This new Cd has been expected for 3 years. Mika lacked inspiration. "I was blocked, he says. "I couldn't write anything. ANd I didn't even know how to start. My sister had a pretty traumatic accident and after that, I fell in love. Sunddenly, I escaped to Montreal . And BOOM ! Six months later, I have written everthing."

On this CD, you can find love songs in ENglish... but also in French. "A language which, according to MIka, lets more space for poetry and wordplays." The singer doesn't reject the idea of making an album in French in the future but rigth now, his priority is a huge tour which will be taking place in the coming weeks.

Thank you both :thumb_yello: Here's a download link, by the way I didn't crop it, just the video frame itself.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cbydd4a86i55u2m

Thank youuu :D

Well, there's not much which isn't already in the article as they quoted him quite a lot...

Mika also says :

"It's funny because the music I make is pretty bouncy but but me, as a person I'm... I don't know, .. "different"..."

"I grew up with the French music, there's much more space for poetry & wordplays. Maybe I'll make a CD in French, someday, I'd really enjoy doing it... It allow me to do things I can't do in English"

Facebook

19 September

Fin d'une longue journée pleine d'interviews avec notamment Raphael, Kenza Farah et MIKA que vous retrouverez très prochainement dans Absolument Stars sur M6 ...Et demain, interview de Milla Jovovitch pour la sortie de Resident evil....Bonne soirée à tous

LARGE size

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff392/eriko-n/2012_08__09%20PROMO/474923_10151190728294393_1112728323_o_zps34ac9304.jpg

20120919_zpsc96a9f0c.jpg