Mika: ''I'm not a diva'' (Interview for Tribune de Genève - 21/09/2012)

BiaIchihara

Le chanteur anglo-libanais nous livre ses sentiments sur la pop music, le sexe et son dernier album.

En exclusivité dans nos pages du week-end, le chanteur anglo-libanais Mika livre tout sur le sexe, la pop music et son dernier album, «The Origine of Love».

«Je me sentais con. J’avais peur. Je me suis mis à vivre. Ne croyez pas que c’était atroce – je ne suis pas une diva. Mais la joie de mes précédents albums s’est transformée.»

«Aujourd’hui, je questionne la sexualité, et ça n’a rien de pervers. Je vois ce que tout le monde voit, au pub ou dans la rue.»

«J’ai été élevé dans une école catholique romaine. Je me suis fait mon propre catéchisme. J’ai du respect pour la foi, moins pour les institutions religieuses.»

Retrouvez l'interview en intégralité dans notre édition de ce samedi et sur l'espace abonné.

Source: http://www.tdg.ch/culture/Mika-Je-ne-suis-pas-une-diva/story/17370311?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks to @vanessa-love-mika for RTing ^^

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TRANSLATION

The anglo-lebanese singer gives us his feelings on pop music, sex and his latest album.

Exclusively in our pages this weekend, anglo-lebanese singer Mika books all about sex, pop music and his latest album, "The Origin of Love."

"I felt stupid. I was scared. I began to live. Don't think it was awful - I'm not a diva. But the joy of my previous albums has changed. "

"Today, I question the sexuality, and it has nothing perverted. I see what everyone sees in the pub or on the street. "

"I was raised in a Roman Catholic school. I made ​​my own catechism. I have respect for the faith, at least for religious institutions. "

Read the full interview in our Saturday's edition and in the subscriber's area.