Mika Tour 2013...any US dates?

Laurenlynn

I live in California, and have been dyingggg to see Mika in concert. However, I've been having problems finding info online.

So sorry if this is a stupid question;

But do any of you know if he's gonna perform in the US? And where?

Thanks!(:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in California, and have been dyingggg to see Mika in concert. However, I've been having problems finding info online.

Thanks!(:

Hi Lauren! :welcomeani:

The reason you're having trouble finding the info is because... there isn't any to find! :wink2:

Mika has only announced a few dates so far for 2013 -- and they are all festivals over in Europe. :tears:

He was just in the US for a few shows back in October (played 2 dates in LA), but there are rumors that he might be back here sometime this year. We're hoping to get more info on a proper tour soon, but... who knows? Just keep checking back here -- I guarantee we'll have the info online as soon as there's anything to publicize! :thumb_yello:

Thanks!(:

This site is the best one to keep checking for any info. Nothing gets by the MFC.

When there is a tour to the USA (or anywhere else) announced, the mods will create a thread for each tourdate, so you can go onto it, say you are going to be there, and chat with others who are going to the same gig. That's half the fun really and fans often plan themes, and surprises for Mika on the gig thread.

I really think he will go to the USA very soon. I really hope you get to see him.

Welcome to the fanclub.