Let's give Mika ideas for new songs.... :D

ify

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about giving Mika some idea's for new songs (that is if he does read this xD)

What do you guys think? :D

That's a great idea! I write songs (just lyrics) myself, but I don't think I'd be good at his kind of songs. Still, wanna brain storm together?

Sure but not right now as I have college in about 7 hours xD

But I can give some words or themes

Avalanche: you feel like you're on top of a mountain you scream and shout till suddenly the mountain moves and you're buried underneath piles of snow.

I think that could create some interesting lyrics xD

Sure but not right now as I have college in about 7 hours xD

But I can give some words or themes

Avalanche: you feel like you're on top of a mountain you scream and shout till suddenly the mountain moves and you're buried underneath piles of snow.

I think that could create some interesting lyrics xD

-=1 beat

Continuing "avalanche": taking on too much than you can handle is what I did today. The I scream and shout-- so loud that the avalanche is here to stay and buried in memories that flash before me

I scream and shout but you never come I cry your name and I sing my song so why don't you come the snow melts and I get up another avalanche of tears

-=1 beat

Continuing "avalanche": taking on too much than you can handle is what I did today. The I scream and shout-- so loud that the avalanche is here to stay and buried in memories that flash before me

I scream and shout but you never come I cry your name and I sing my song so why don't you come the snow melts and I get up another avalanche of tears

Loving it already :D

But maybe have, why don't you come and melt the snow that surrounds me suffocating every scream I make, every call for you as your love has the heat I need to free me from this avalanche?

But maybe have, why don't you come and melt the snow that surrounds me suffocating every scream I make, every call for you as your love has the heat I need to free me from this avalanche?

You are a way better writer than me. Then again, your in college, I'm in elementary.

Avalanche: you feel likeyou'reon top of a mountain you scream and shouttillsuddenly the mountain moves and you're buried underneath piles of snow. taking on too much than you can handle is what I did today. I scream and shout-- so loud that that im buried in memories that flash before me suffocating me your love has the heat to melt this avalanche away from me

I edited each post we made so it fit in the song and this is what we have so far. You like? :D

Edited by NeonSprinkes

I quite like that as a chorus, but still needs a whole lot of work.

Also I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing I'm just writing creatively, I have no musical training whatsoever and I'm studying journalism at college xD

I quite like that as a chorus, but still needs a whole lot of work.

Also I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing I'm just writing creatively, I have no musical training whatsoever and I'm studying journalism at college xD

I have musical experience in writing lyrics, I get bullied a lot and I have a hard life. I have lots of happy times too. I love music. So my love of music inspired this song that I wrote:

Where have I heard that melody inside my head or or on the radio I know I know its the melody of my heart its the melody of my soul so turn the radio on and play that track lets kick back

(Chorus)

And go-oh-oh turn the radio on right now I wanna get back to being happy and so-oh-oh its time to make the right choice Sing it out loud lets go oh-oh lets go

I t-t-turn on the radio hear our song and I know you called and I hear the phone ring.Its you hello how do you do? Lets hang

(Chorus)

Verse3

And if you get tired of the same old song on the radio you know I know change the Channel

(Chorus)

Avalanche: you feel likeyou'reon top of a mountain you scream and shouttillsuddenly the mountain moves and you're buried underneath piles of snow. taking on too much than you can handle is what I did today. I scream and shout-- so loud that that im buried in memories that flash before me suffocating me your love has the heat to melt this avalanche away from me

I edited each post we made so it fit in the song and this is what we have so far. You like? :D

I do indeed!, also what about "You're the mountain I tried to take on but I slipped and fell, tumbling, falling hitting every rock on the way down whilst a white monster descended on me."

I do indeed!, also what about "You're the mountain I tried to take on but I slipped and fell, tumbling, falling hitting every rock on the way down whilst a white monster descended on me."

I like every part about it except whilst a white monster decended on me.

How about:

Your the mountain I tried to take on but I slipped and fell hitting every rock on the way down I never knew I could go through that much for you.

Verse1

you feel likeyou'reon top of a mountain you scream and shouttillsuddenly the mountain moves and you're buried underneath piles of snow. taking on too much than you can handle is what I did today.

Chorus

I scream and shout--so loud that that im buried in memories that flash before me suffocating me your love has the heat to melt this avalanche away from me

Verse2

Your the mountain I tried to take on but I slipped and fell hitting every rock on the way down I never knew I could go through that much for you

I like every part about it except whilst a white monster decended on me.

How about:

Your the mountain I tried to take on but I slipped and fell hitting every rock on the way down I never knew I could go through that much for you.

Hmm you're right about the "white monster" but I don't think "I never knew I could go through that much for you" could do it, as I'm imagining the mountain as the person that the climber falls in love with and the snow as a symbol of that love falling apart (as love is a slippery slope) and the "avalanche" as a symbol of love suffocating that person

If you know what I mean xD

Hmm you're right about the "white monster" but I don't think "I never knew I could go through that much for you" could do it, as I'm imagining the mountain as the person that the climber falls in love with and the snow as a symbol of that love falling apart (as love is a slippery slope) and the "avalanche" as a symbol of love suffocating that person

If you know what I mean xD

Lets just leave it like that. Once we write more we might get an idea and we can edit it. Wanna see some of MY songs? I don't care if mika uses them*hinthint*

also if the snow represents their love falling apart and hes covered with snow is he covered with love or broken love??? xD

and my line says (to me) that:

I would do anything for you, fall down a mountain, stand in an avalanche, I would about your name from the rooftops.

Edited by NeonSprinkes

Verse1

you feel likeyou'reon top of a mountain you scream and shouttillsuddenly the mountain moves and you're buried underneath piles of snow. taking on too much than you can handle is what I did today.

Chorus

I scream and shout--so loud that that im buried in memories that flash before me suffocating me your love has the heat to melt this avalanche away from me

Verse2

Your the mountain I tried to take on but I slipped and fell hitting every rock on the way down I never knew I could go through that much for you

I think a few changes to verse 1 could be made like, you feel like you're on top of a mountain "top" "and" you scream and shouttillsuddenly the mountain moves and you're buried "beneath" piles of snow. taking on too much than you can handle is what I did today. And maybe instead of taking on too much than you can handle is what I did today it could be "I took on you're love, but lost as the waves drew closer to me." perhaps?

I think a few changes to verse 1 could be made like, you feel like you're on top of a mountain "top" "and" you scream and shouttillsuddenly the mountain moves and you're buried "beneath" piles of snow. taking on too much than you can handle is what I did today. And maybe instead of taking on too much than you can handle is what I did today it could be "I took on you're love, but lost as the waves drew closer to me." perhaps?

Waves? What about snow?

Lets just leave it like that. Once we write more we might get an idea and we can edit it. Wanna see some of MY songs? I don't care if mika uses them*hinthint*

also if the snow represents their love falling apart and hes covered with snow is he covered with love or broken love??? xD

Sure and in this case it's more of broken love as they have "fallen" down the slippery slope and is on the ground unable to get back up.

It's quite depressing now that I think about it xD :aah: