Let's give Mika ideas for new songs.... :D

ify

I really like the idea, and it would be great to hear our lyrics in the next MIKA album, but I'm not very good at song-writing... I write in a more "for-a-book" style. If you like, I can cooperate with the lyrics, and I have a friend (Emily) who's writing a novel, and also has written a lot of songs, she may like to help too. Oh, and I'm not Mozart, but I'm good with the piano. I can help with the chords.

This is my first time at actually sitting down and writing a proper song as well so don't worry you're not alone :thumb_yello:

I've only started this as a sort of thing to inspire him rather than give him a full song but who knows if it's good enough and he really likes it and he sees it it could be an actual song.... :wink2:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey peeps. Writing a new MikaSong. If you want to add, copy and paste into another post, then add or edit.

I am flying above my head above all the things I dread because one is that I wont ever see you again

"If there's just one thing that I could say, you never make me feel the same..

What about "I am flying above my head above all the things I dread because I know we're not the same and I doubt we see each other again?" :wink2:

As I sit here drinking my drink I turn and stare at you but you don't even blink

I just wish that we could go back to how we were again.....

You're probably shopping and I just can't sleep, you make me feel like a creep

I'm stumbling down that difficult slippy slope....