Awww, that is pretty cute! It looks like a little sunshine. Too bad herpes is the opposite of sunshine. :aah:

I've seen a few, actually! They sell them at this weird store in a mall not too far from my town!!

Oh, don't you worry you pretty little head. I'll find someone. Our ratties could be friends!

The irony is so thick I can almost taste it. :naughty:

Oh, they do?? That sounds like my kind of place! I'm obsessed with things like that. They're slightly out of the ordinary, but not enough to make you seem completely freaking insane.

Awwwww that would be cute! ^^ I still haven't named them. I was thinking Jackie and Zelda, but idk man :doh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony is so thick I can almost taste it. :naughty:

Oh' date=' they do?? That sounds like my kind of place! I'm obsessed with things like that. They're slightly out of the ordinary, but not enough to make you seem completely freaking insane.

Awwwww that would be cute! ^^ I still haven't named them. I was thinking Jackie and Zelda, but idk man :doh:[/quote']

It makes herpes look like a cuddly pet instead of a dreaded std. :naughty:

Here's the store! It's kind of gay sometimes, but other times it's totally kick ass!

http://www.shopfuego.com/

Awww, that's so cuuuuuuute! Naming things is seriously the best part, in my opinion. I just love it!

It makes herpes look like a cuddly pet instead of a dreaded std. :naughty:

Here's the store! It's kind of gay sometimes, but other times it's totally kick ass!

http://www.shopfuego.com/

Awww, that's so cuuuuuuute! Naming things is seriously the best part, in my opinion. I just love it!

Cuddly pet, dreaded STD, it's all the same thing anyways. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, that's fabulous. I wish we had shops like that. :aah:

But I suck at naming things :aah:

Cuddly pet' date=' dreaded STD, it's all the same thing anyways. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, that's fabulous. I wish we had shops like that. :aah:

But I suck at naming things :aah:[/quote']

They both involve cuddling so.....:naughty:

Just think of a random word or object and go from there!! It works! Or look up names on the Internet!

They both involve cuddling so.....:naughty:

Just think of a random word or object and go from there!! It works! Or look up names on the Internet!

Well, I already have Herpes kind of so I guess it doesn't matter much. xD

Well you see, my family always tries to name our pets things and they end up sticking.

Well' date=' I already have Herpes kind of so I guess it doesn't matter much. xD

Well you see, my family always tries to name our pets things and they end up sticking.[/quote']

Are you talking real herpes or stuffed herpes?

I feel you, bro. I'm the bastard in my family who always changes other thing's names if I don't like them. :fisch:

Are you talking real herpes or stuffed herpes?

I feel you, bro. I'm the bastard in my family who always changes other thing's names if I don't like them. :fisch:

Real herpes. HSV-1. :naughty:

I stoop to that level sometimes. My dad wanted to call my old hamster Ni-ni and I needed to step in. :naughty:

Real herpes. HSV-1. :naughty:

I stoop to that level sometimes. My dad wanted to call my old hamster Ni-ni and I needed to step in. :naughty:

I Googled it! Cold sores! My mother and brother get them suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper bad! It almost killed my brother when he was 2!

It's not genital' date=' so knock yourself out. :aah:

Because he liked it, I guess. He always names pets the oddest things.[/quote']

I actually kind of like Ni-ni! :aah: But that's just me. Same person who named their sock monkey Duck. It sounds like it could stick.

I actually kind of like Ni-ni! :aah: But that's just me. Same person who named their sock monkey Duck. It sounds like it could stick.

It's a fine name, but I can't let him get away with naming pets he didn't even want to have. :lmfao:

You can if they infect your lips, mouth, and throat.

.____. i'm glad I don't have it very badly!

It's a fine name' date=' but I can't let him get away with naming pets he didn't even want to have. :lmfao:

.____. i'm glad I don't have it very badly![/quote']

Guys are always like that. I'll bet you he loves them! What's not to love about them???

Yeah, same here!! I NEVER get them, but I feel bad for anyone who does! They look like they suck, and they're contagious!

Guys are always like that. I'll bet you he loves them! What's not to love about them???

Yeah, same here!! I NEVER get them, but I feel bad for anyone who does! They look like they suck, and they're contagious!

He says he doesn't like them, but he's nice to them because he likes being kind to small creatures. It's the gay rights thing all over again. :aah:

I get them often enough, but only really small ones that are generally unnoticeable. I'd be willing to bet that enough people have it already that the contagiousness doesn't matter too much, though.

He says he doesn't like them' date=' but he's nice to them because he likes being kind to small creatures. It's the gay rights thing all over again. :aah:

I get them often enough, but only really small ones that are generally unnoticeable. I'd be willing to bet that enough people have it already that the contagiousness doesn't matter too much, though.[/quote']

Small Creatures=Gay Humans. Same thing, right? :naughty:

Bro, when my brother gets them, it's the entire bottom half of his face. :aah: Siiiiiiiiiiick. Maybe, but I'll bet it does. Like..... Yeah. I can't FATHOM MY WORDS RIGHT NOW. I hAVEN"T STAYED UP PAST MIDNIGHT IN LIKE FOREVER.

Small Creatures=Gay Humans. Same thing, right? :naughty:

Bro, when my brother gets them, it's the entire bottom half of his face. :aah: Siiiiiiiiiiick. Maybe, but I'll bet it does. Like..... Yeah. I can't FATHOM MY WORDS RIGHT NOW. I hAVEN"T STAYED UP PAST MIDNIGHT IN LIKE FOREVER.

My father just has these logic twists where you think he has a completely detestable opinion, but then it turns around and he actually supports the opposite of what he supposedly stands for. Like, he's homophobic, but he fully supports gay rights. He doesn't like rats, but he refuses to be anything less than angelic towards them. XD

That must be really pleasant and non painful. :aah: Oh really? what happened to that "let's stay up all night" thing a few days ago? :mf_rosetinted:

My father just has these logic twists where you think he has a completely detestable opinion' date=' but then it turns around and he actually supports the opposite of what he supposedly stands for. Like, he's homophobic, but he fully supports gay rights. He doesn't like rats, but he refuses to be anything less than angelic towards them. XD

That must be really pleasant and non painful. :aah: Oh really? what happened to that "let's stay up all night" thing a few days ago? :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I understand the rats thing, but the gay rights thing is beyond me. :aah:

YoUR BITCH ASS FELL ASLEEP AND I WAS STILL BALLIN'. Yeah, but I fell asleep like 20 minutes after.

I understand the rats thing, but the gay rights thing is beyond me. :aah:

YoUR BITCH ASS FELL ASLEEP AND I WAS STILL BALLIN'. Yeah, but I fell asleep like 20 minutes after.

I don't quite get it either. Something about "it's not really about gays, it's about human equality and my opinion doesn't change how the world ought to be." xD

Speaking of sleep... :mf_rosetinted:

I don't quite get it either. Something about "it's not really about gays' date=' it's about human equality and my opinion doesn't change how the world ought to be." xD

Speaking of sleep... :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

That makes far more sense. Human equality is far more important in the grand scheme of everything.

You pussying out?

That makes far more sense. Human equality is far more important in the grand scheme of everything.

You pussying out?

Yeah. He's king of being both insanely profound and profoundly insane.

ha. ha. hahaha. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA MRŠ. it's past 6 in the morning. :mikacool::mikacool::mikacool:

Yeah. He's king of being both insanely profound and profoundly insane.

ha. ha. hahaha. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA MRŠ. it's past 6 in the morning. :mikacool::mikacool::mikacool:

At the same time!!

Bro, I'm beat. I'll talk to you tomorrow!! Xxx