Hey!

KitiKat

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome again :) Noone writes in the turkish thread:/ maybe we should liven up with talking about concert and others will join us ? :thumb_yello: and I really wonder if we see each other in concert :D

Wel, making the Turkish thread alive again sounds really good! :) And I agree with you, every Turkish fan I meet here makes me wonder if I have seen them at the concert or not! :teehee:

Welcome here!

Although I don,t used it on MFC, a very good friend calls me KittyCat, so we're almost twins:thumb_yello:

I'm Catherine from Montreal BTW :naughty:

So I greet you my twin! :teehee:

Thank you for your welcome btw :)

Hi, welcome Ecem I'm new here too;)

This is what we call PMD (Post Mika Depression) :huglove: I have one since the first time I saw him in 2010 :huh: but here the PMD is less painful :wink2:

That's exactly how I felt but I thought that was just me being strange haha :teehee:

Hello, :welcomeani: here, you'll have fun!! :aah:

Did you enjoy the concert? :D

Yes, I had so much fun! And at the end of the night I had a sore throat and didn't have the energy to even stand at a corner to be picked up :naughty:

Yes, I had so much fun! And at the end of the night I had a sore throat and didn't have the energy to even stand at a corner to be picked up :naughty:

Ahahah I understand you, it's a typical feeling! that means it's been great! :fangurl: