The Persian Thread

Yasi

:huglove: Man khubam hahaha still! :aah:

It's great to find a new place to "stay" :teehee:

Khoshhalam ke ino mishnavam (I'm glad to hear that):teehee:

Of course!you can ''stay'' here as long as you want:huglove:but well,we're not much here,most times just me and Kimia:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes,it means smart:teehee:and you're really bahoush:thumb_yello:

Yes,you're right again:thumb_yello:

Haha,how could you remember all these strange phrases:blink::naughty:

(*saying this while I'm running and screaming*)

awwwwww :teehee: so are you of course, i mean even only liking mika shows our massive intelligence :naughty:

Hmmm I guess the fact that theyre strange makes them so easy to remember :aah:

U zesht hast (im not sure who)

Bacche vashi hast

Man mikhoram

BOKHOR (my afghan friend's mother always tells that to everyone :roftl: )

man badjens hastam, to jenayat kar hasti, u dozd hast, and one of my favourites: gardan koloft :roftl:

okay and i can count to ten in persian :teehee:

(*says this while running after you and preparing the pot where you're gonna be cooked in* *evil laugh*)

Khoshhalam ke ino mishnavam (I'm glad to hear that):teehee:

Of course!you can ''stay'' here as long as you want:huglove:but well,we're not much here,most times just me and Kimia:mf_rosetinted:

Khoshhalam ke ino mishnavam! You and Kimia that's more than enough :huglove:

yek, do, seh, char, panj, shesh, haft, hasht, noh, dah, jazdah

*is being a show off*

:mf_rosetinted:

awwwwww :teehee: so are you of course, i mean even only liking mika shows our massive intelligence :naughty:

Hmmm I guess the fact that theyre strange makes them so easy to remember :aah:

U zesht hast (im not sure who)

Bacche vashi hast

Man mikhoram

BOKHOR (my afghan friend's mother always tells that to everyone :roftl: )

man badjens hastam, to jenayat kar hasti, u dozd hast, and one of my favourites: gardan koloft :roftl:

okay and i can count to ten in persian :teehee:

(*says this while running after you and preparing the pot where you're gonna be cooked in* *evil laugh*)

Haha,yes,you're right:thumb_yello::naughty:

God,you're really good:thumb_yello:you should get an honorary degree in Persian:naughty: (in ''strange phrases'' part:naughty:)

Haha,I agree with you about gardan koloft:naughty::naughty:

(*say these while trying to find somewhere to hide,cause you're really ''badjens'':naughty:*)

Khoshhalam ke ino mishnavam! You and Kimia that's more than enough :huglove:

yek, do, seh, char, panj, shesh, haft, hasht, noh, dah, jazdah

*is being a show off*

:mf_rosetinted:

Khoshhalam ke ino mishnavam (too):huglove:

Yes,you should get paid for your show offs:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

(Anyway,I like show offs:wub2::mf_rosetinted:)

Haha,yes,you're right:thumb_yello::naughty:

God,you're really good:thumb_yello:you should get an honorary degree in Persian:naughty: (in ''strange phrases'' part:naughty:)

Haha,I agree with you about gardan koloft:naughty::naughty:

(*say these while trying to find somewhere to hide,cause you're really ''badjens'':naughty:*)

Oooooo *feels honoured* :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

It's funny, my friend has a german-persian dictionary and there are only words like murder, victim, robber, etc etc and insults, complaints and when I looked for a compliment that took ages! :aah: whats going on over there? :'D or maybe it's the germans with their prejudices? :aah:

Oh but btw I talked to a young man from Iran one day and I told him funny words and I said something 'gardan koloft' and he reacted in a really weird way, like confused and i couldnt understand him well but he muttered something with 'strong men' :blink: can you imagine why? :aah:

Khoshhalam ke ino mishnavam (too):huglove:

Yes,you should get paid for your show offs:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

(Anyway,I like show offs:wub2::mf_rosetinted:)

Hahahahaha! :aah:

YO PEOPLE SEE HOW WELL I TALK PERSIAN! :roftl:

actually the only serious phrases i know are salam, khoda hafez, khobi and khubam. and maybe man clara hastam. THATS IT :aah:

(Anyway,I like ... people like .. you :mf_rosetinted:)

Oooooo *feels honoured* :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

It's funny, my friend has a german-persian dictionary and there are only words like murder, victim, robber, etc etc and insults, complaints and when I looked for a compliment that took ages! :aah: whats going on over there? :'D or maybe it's the germans with their prejudices? :aah:

Oh but btw I talked to a young man from Iran one day and I told him funny words and I said something 'gardan koloft' and he reacted in a really weird way, like confused and i couldnt understand him well but he muttered something with 'strong men' :blink: can you imagine why? :aah:

Haha,you sure your friend doesn't have a criminology dictionary?:naughty:but I have a German-Persian dictionary too,and it has nice words too:mf_rosetinted::naughty:though it's written by a Persian:mf_rosetinted:

Haha,you made me laugh sooo hard!actually gardan koloft means something like ''strong man'':naughty:but dunno why he reacted so strange:naughty:

Haha,you sure your friend doesn't have a criminology dictionary?:naughty:but I have a German-Persian dictionary too,and it has nice words too:mf_rosetinted::naughty:though it's written by a Persian:mf_rosetinted:

Haha,you made me laugh sooo hard!actually gardan koloft means something like ''strong man'':naughty:but dunno why he reacted so strange:naughty:

hahahahahahah she's kinda evil sometimes maybe she wrote it! :aah:

oooooooh! so the fault is with the germans! stupid germans! boo! :mf_rosetinted::aah:

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA oh my gosh maybe he thought I called him strong man or something :roftl: I had already had that feeling that he 'liked' me a little :roftl: OH GOD :aah:

Maybe because it also means "thick neck" (asked my mom) LOL :aah:

hahahahahahah she's kinda evil sometimes maybe she wrote it! :aah:

oooooooh! so the fault is with the germans! stupid germans! boo! :mf_rosetinted::aah:

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA oh my gosh maybe he thought I called him strong man or something :roftl: I had already had that feeling that he 'liked' me a little :roftl: OH GOD :aah:

Yes,maybe:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Haha,if you keep on going like that,he'll probably ask your hand for marriage:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes,it literally means this:teehee:but when you say it to someone,it means that he's strong:naughty:

Yes thats what my friend said, too :teehee: hahahaahaha oh gosh poor him i must have confused him so much :aah: oh and theres a little boy i always call sibsamini bcz his head kinda looks like it :'DD

Yes thats what my friend said, too :teehee: hahahaahaha oh gosh poor him i must have confused him so much :aah: oh and theres a little boy i always call sibsamini bcz his head kinda looks like it :'DD

ok I've no idea what sibsamini means, and my mom is going to sleep, so I'm lost :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

Yes,maybe:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Haha,if you keep on going like that,he'll probably ask your hand for marriage:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

HAHAAHAHAHAHA :roftl:

Come here, you gardan koloft :das: Man badjens hastam! *goes to roll on floor from laughing*

:blush-anim-cl:

HAHAAHAHAHAHA :roftl:

Come here, you gardan koloft :das: Man badjens hastam! *goes to roll on floor from laughing*

Haha yes,you'll be a great couple:naughty:

God,I've never laughed that hard,I can't imagine saying this to a man:naughty:

Haha yes,you'll be a great couple:naughty:

God,I've never laughed that hard,I can't imagine saying this to a man:naughty:

:naughty::das: of course we will! he wasnt even ugly :teehee:

well if he expects me to love him just because I said 'gardan koloft' i understand you :aah::teehee: gooosh here we say so many weird things to each other and noone even THINKS of the other being in love :roftl:

:naughty::das: of course we will! he wasnt even ugly :teehee:

well if he expects me to love him just because I said 'gardan koloft' i understand you :aah::teehee: gooosh here we say so many weird things to each other and noone even THINKS of the other being in love :roftl:

Haha,so we should prepare for your wedding:naughty:

I saw stranger loves:mf_rosetinted:it's a good start actually:naughty:

Haha,yes,exacly:roftl: