Where i can find this collar who Mika wearing last times?

Davidal21

Hi!

PLEASE! :) i need an information, for do a special present... i need to know where i can found this collar who Mika was wearing in last tv show The Voice in France.

Thx a lot in advance... i wait that somebody can help me :)

King regards!!!

David.

post-31732-142983702039_thumb.jpg

I need please... Somebody can help me? Somebody contact to mika?? If somebody can say to mika thst the florist from belgium ho have do it him flowers last years for stage, want to biy or found this collier :))))

Pleaaaassseeeee ?

Hi, I've seen you posting about this necklace a couple times and I think the reason no one has replied is because no one knows the answer to your question.

To me, it looks like something homemade -- maybe something made by a fan or a friend of Mika's. I could be wrong, but I don't think it was bought in any store. I think it might be best if you try to copy it -- buy some beads at an arts and crafts shop and make something that closely resembles this necklace yourself.

Good luck. :thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...

Hi, I'm coming late in this thread, but I think I discovered what it is. It looks like a buddhistic rosary which is called thengwa in Tibet. If I'm wrong correct me please:-)

• Like 1