Anime and Manga!

rachie b

Hello! :) I was wondering if anyone here on MFC likes Anime or Manga?

If you dont know what these are... Anime is basically a Japanese Animated TV show and Manga is basically japanese comic book that you read right to left. :thumb_yello:

I'm just gonna post some of those animes that I've watched :blush-anim-cl:

1. Hetalia

2. Fairy Tail

3. Black Butler

4. Eden of the East

5. Attack on Titan

6. Blue Exorsist

7. Fruits Basket

8. Dangan Ronpa

9. Baka and Test

10. Ouran High School Host Club.

(I think all I do is watch anime :shocked: Hehehehe)

And some Manga's I've read are...

1. Ouran High School Host Club

2. Fruits Basket

3. NG Life

4. Alice in the Land of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz

(As you can see I don't read as much :naughty:)

Often times people who are into Anime and Manga will cosplay (Cosplay is when you dress and act like the character. I cosplay too :naughty:)

Oh and there is another thread for anime buuuuuut, it hasn't been posted on in 5 years :naughty: I think we're good :thumb_yello: I hope :/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!! I do like anime!!!! I used to watch much more before, because now, with college I just don't have time anymore... But I grew up being a fan of some classics like sailor moon, dragon ball and saint seiya! (I have all this as my personal collection)

I also love the corny ones like Candy Candy and Remi!!!

Mmm what else?! I've watched Chobbits, sakura card captor, tsubasa chronicles, capitain tsubasa, kaleido star... That's all I can remember right now haha

But yeah, it was the good old days... I spent days, weeks and months and everytime it was a new obsession hahaha :D

I have an embarrassingly large collection of yaoi, and I haven't read any of it in over a year.

And I do have some regular manga and man-hwa here as well. My favorite author is Fumi Yoshinaga; I would love to collaborate with her on a project I've had in the works for quite a while. I have the script written, it's just getting the artwork done!

Hey!!! I do like anime!!!! I used to watch much more before, because now, with college I just don't have time anymore... But I grew up being a fan of some classics like sailor moon, dragon ball and saint seiya! (I have all this as my personal collection)

Mmm what else?! I've watched Chobbits, sakura card captor, tsubasa chronicles, capitain tsubasa, kaleido star... That's all I can remember right now haha

But yeah, it was the good old days... I spent days, weeks and months and everytime it was a new obsession hahaha :D

I have seen a few episodes of Sailor Moon but I never really got far into it :naughty::aah:

Its definitely an obsession xD

I have an embarrassingly large collection of yaoi, and I haven't read any of it in over a year.

And I do have some regular manga and man-hwa here as well. My favorite author is Fumi Yoshinaga; I would love to collaborate with her on a project I've had in the works for quite a while. I have the script written, it's just getting the artwork done!

Hehehe, thats okay. I remember once I went to a convention for Japanese culture (but mainly anime and stuff alike) and there was an auction and yaoi was up and people like started freaking out xD lol It was pretty funnny :naughty:

Oh really? That's awesome! Yeah, I imagine the drawing would be difficult. But some people just have a knack for it and thats cool! :teehee: I hope you guys get to put something together :thumb_yello:

I have a series of stories I'd like to intertwine with one another (like the movie "Love Actually" did) and make an entire series of books. Oh, to get the right artist!

I have a series of stories I'd like to intertwine with one another (like the movie "Love Actually" did) and make an entire series of books. Oh, to get the right artist!

That sounds cool! :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Hello! :) I was wondering if anyone here on MFC likes Anime or Manga?

If you dont know what these are... Anime is basically a Japanese Animated TV show and Manga is basically japanese comic book that you read right to left. :thumb_yello:

I'm just gonna post some of those animes that I've watched :blush-anim-cl:

1. Hetalia

2. Fairy Tail

3. Black Butler

4. Eden of the East

5. Attack on Titan

6. Blue Exorsist

7. Fruits Basket

8. Dangan Ronpa

9. Baka and Test

10. Ouran High School Host Club.

(I think all I do is watch anime :shocked: Hehehehe)

And some Manga's I've read are...

1. Ouran High School Host Club

2. Fruits Basket

3. NG Life

4. Alice in the Land of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz

(As you can see I don't read as much :naughty:)

Often times people who are into Anime and Manga will cosplay (Cosplay is when you dress and act like the character. I cosplay too :naughty:)

Oh and there is another thread for anime buuuuuut, it hasn't been posted on in 5 years :naughty: I think we're good :thumb_yello: I hope :/

Hi everyone! I like read manga and see anime! :teehee:

I make a list like you, but surely I will forget something...

MANGA:

Naruto

Dragon ball

Sailor Moon

Black Butler

D.Gray Man

Nana

Bleach

Full metal alchemist

Nabari

tsubasa chronicle

ANIME:

Naruto

One Piece

Death Note

Mushrambo

tsubasa chronicle

Dragon ball

Sailor Moon

Black Butler

D.Gray Man

Shaman King

Inuyasha

Gintama

Captor card Sakura

SaintSeiya

Nana

Bleach

Full metal alchemist (both version)

Full metal panic

Nabari

(I don't remember the name of a lot anime :aah:)

p.s. sorry if I wrong to write, my english is not good! =D

Edited by AllyB

I love Tsubasa Chronicles! I love Fay and Kurogane, in my mind they have a relationship ahahah! :fangurl:

I'm fan of SM and DragonB too and I have the manga! :naughty::thumb_yello:

ahahahah Do you know Junjou romantica and Gravitation? I love them! :teehee: